Press Release (ePRNews.com) - CENTRAL LONDON, England - Jul 21, 2016 - The CMA Investigation promises significant changes for the energy industry as well as suppliers’ relationships with customers meaning now is a critical period of transition for the retail market.
Join senior decision-makers from across the industry at Marketforce’s 17th Annual Energy Forum to discuss the implications of the CMA’s investigation and to learn how suppliers can better engage customers in a period of technological innovation.
Delegates will hear from leading figures at the CMA, Ofgem, Centrica, RWE npower, SSE, ScottishPower, First Utility, GB Energy Supply, Tempus Energy, Flipper, Co-operative Energy, Extra Energy, Enel, and more, on how to best respond to these changes.
· Hear from Roger Witcomb, the CMA Investigation Chair, on creating a competitive and fair future
· Discover the steps towards implementation of the report’s remedies from Rachel Fletcher at Ofgem
· Get a senior-level response to the report from Centrica, First Utility, RWE npower, SSE, and Scottish Power
· Learn how to remain competitive and attract customers in a reformed market
· Prepare for the future in a post-smart world
“It was an excellent event that covered the hot topics and challenges in the UK energy market” – Sales Director, Happy Energy
“Very informative. Good range of speakers and topics” – Commercial Analyst, RWE npower
Please visit our website at http://www.marketforce.eu.com/energy16 for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Source :
Marketforce Business Media Ltd