Press Release (ePRNews.com) - WAYNE, Pa. - Jan 23, 2019 - McBee President, Mike Dordick, will moderate and participate in the panel, “8 Essential M&A Questions for 2019” during the Home Care 100 Executive Leadership Conference. The panel discussion will take place in Scottsdale, AZ on Jan. 28.
As the industry experiences an accelerating number of transactions as well as confronting challenges associated with the ever-evolving health care market landscape, it’s important to forecast potential factors that will impact the merger and acquisition process. The session will address these eight key questions on M&A in 2019:
- Who will be more active, strategic buyers or private equity?
- Is the appetite for acquisitions versus organic growth changing anyway?
- How likely are SNFs to start buying up home care in 2019?
- Will buyers be more interested in geographic concentration or one-off opportunities?
- How will vertical integration affect activity; is home health buying more personal care or hospice?
- Will strategic buyers prefer small, under-performing providers, or strong performers?
- Will health systems acquire or shed more home health businesses?
- Are more payers emerging as buyers of home health and hospice?
Mike Dordick has more than 20 years’ experience in health care financial, operational, and management consulting. Mike leads practices across the McBee care continuum to improve clinical outcomes, increase cash flow, and develop best practices in operations. His expertise centers on restructuring organizations to improve bottom lines in the short-term and for long-standing operational efficiency.
– Chris Hendrickson, Managing Director, Ziegler
– Les Levinson, Partner & Co-Chair, Transactional Health Care Practice Group, Robinson & Cole, LLP
– Daniel Walker, President & CEO, Cornerstone Healthcare
McBee is the nation’s premier independent health care services and consulting firm that delivers financial, operational, and clinical consulting services exclusively to healthcare providers across the continuum of care. For more than 40 years, McBee has designed services to ensure the success of clients by improving clinical, operational, and revenue cycle performance. Corporate headquarters is in Wayne, Pennsylvania. Additional offices are located in Columbia, Maryland and Richmond, Virginia. Visit us at McBeeAssociates.com. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn. Source :