Press Release (ePRNews.com) - BOSTON - Aug 27, 2020 - Fairwinds, the Kubernetes enablement company, is hosting Kubernetes Clinics, designed to provide technical presentations on Kubernetes technology, balancing beginner, intermediate and advanced content. The goal of Kubernetes Clinics is to reach DevOps and engineering leaders with technical content that deepens their understanding and usage of K8s.
Fairwinds Kubernetes Clinics will feature Kubernetes experts on important topics for developers and engineers such as:
Who: Fairwinds Kubernetes Clinic Guests through October 2020 include:
- Angel Rivera, Developer Advocate with @CircleCI
- Vincent Batts, CTO for @Kinvolk
- Ara Pulido, Developer Relations for @Datadog
When & Where: Fairwinds is hosting Kubernetes Clinics throughout 2020.
- Sept. 17, 2020 @ 1 PM ET – “You Want to Know Kubernetes? You Must Know Containers” with Angel Rivera of CircleCI (Register Here)
- Oct. 1, 2020 @ 1 PM ET – “Core OS to Flatcar: why containers inspired a new flavor of Linux and how you can take advantage.” with Vincent Batts of Kinvolk (Register Here)
- Oct. 15, 2020 @ 1 PM ET – “Driving Service Reliability Through Autoscaling Workloads on Kubernetes” with Ara Pulido of Datadog (Register Here)
Tweet This: #DevOps and #Engineering leaders can deepen their #K8s skills with @Fairwinds #Kubernetes Clinics scheduled with experts from @CircleCI, @Kinvolk and @Datadog on 9/17, 10/1 and 10/15. Click to get dates, topics, specific hosts and more.
Fairwinds provides managed Kubernetes services and software for innovative development teams, enabling them to run secure, efficient and reliable Kubernetes infrastructure at scale. Offerings include ClusterOps, a 24×7 managed service; ClusterOps Advisory which provides expertise and support; and Fairwinds Insights, a SaaS platform for protecting and optimizing mission-critical applications running in containers on Kubernetes.
The company is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and provides a fully remote and distributed work environment. For more information, visit www.fairwinds.com, read our blog or follow @FairwindsOps on Twitter.
Contact: Source :
P: +1 480 292 4640