Press Release (ePRNews.com) - WASHINGTON - Aug 03, 2019 - Artiscend LLC launches a unique compilation book independently. In a time of divisive headlines, Artiscend’s book focuses on empowering and inspirational journalism.
The book, titled — Artiscend: Book One, uses smart technology with QR (quick reference) codes that allow readers to connect directly with featured subjects. Chronicling the independent journeys of artists and organizations, the book is a one-of-a-kind interactive experience.
Artiscend Book One has received glowing reviews from consumers and critics:
“Testimonials by other human beings that relate to our demographics are liberating in letting us know that it is indeed possible to supersede the impediments of daily life. The Artiscend book is a marvelous triumph in inspiring people all over who have individually triumphed against fear, uncertainty, financial trouble and loss in order to make this world a better place for all.”
– The Demo Tape
- Artiscend’s compilation is the cornerstone of their uniquely built media platform.
- Artiscend was founded in 2015 by Mossette Heath, James Randolph, and Terence Trent.
- Artiscend launched their first Kickstarter in June 2016 successfully raising more than $10k in 30 days.
- Artiscend is based concurrently in Raleigh, North Carolina, and the greater Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
- Artiscend published its compilation in December 2018.
- In March 2019, the partnering publishing house folded. Artiscend was left to independently market, sell, and distribute their compilation.
- Artiscend is a limited liability company organized under the laws of the state of Maryland.
For advanced copies of Artiscend Book One or for any other media inquiries, please email email@example.com
### Source :