Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Bensenville, IL - Nov 25, 2016 - MMAWarehouse LLC today reported a strong start to the holiday shopping season. Tens of thousands of customers visited its domestic and international sites MMAWarehouse.com and MMAWarehouse.ca on Thanksgiving, which together posted record traffic and sales.
“Our customers look forward to our annual Black Friday Week sale and our team works very hard on putting it together. We couldn’t be happier with the response we’ve seen so far this year,” said Mika Casey, CEO of MMAWarehouse LLC. “Every year, we look to build the best assortment of exclusives, doorbusters and sitewide savings. Based on these early results, this year has already been a ‘knockout’ so far and there is plenty of time left! The savings will continue through Cyber Monday and our team will be adding additional doorbusters throughout the sale.”
“Based on these early results, this year has already been a ‘knockout’ so far and there is plenty of time left!”
Black Friday Pre-Sale and Thanksgiving Day Shopping
Starting Friday of last week, early shoppers were able to get a jumpstart on 20% savings site-wide with the Black Friday pre-sale at MMAWarehouse. Around noon the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, the doorbusters and additional markdowns on top brands were added to the sites. The company had a record-breaking day on Thursday, with sales and traffic both exceeding those of Thanksgiving 2015. The sites also saw over 40% of sales come from customers shopping on their mobile devices. Top performing Black Friday deals at MMAWarehouse include:
· BJJ Gis were a top selling item with one selling every few minutes, more than doubling last year
· Tatami products were among the most popular deals with customers taking advantage of savings on top sellers like the Estilo 5.0 and the Nova 2015
· Newcomer Hypnotik led all brands in sales volume with savings up to 60% off, making up a bulk of the #2 selling category, longsleeve rashguards
· The number one selling item was the Hayabusa Shinju 2 Pearl Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi
· T-shirts were the top movers by units, with Roots of Fight items up to 50% off being a big hit with holiday shoppers
Rewards and More
As always, customers who make purchases during the sale earn MMAWarehouse Rewards points, usable towards discounts on future purchases. Additionally, gift buyers can rest easy with an extended holiday return policy in case they didn’t get things just right.
Established in 2004, MMAWarehouse LLC is one of the most established and trusted retailers in the mixed martial arts and Brazilian jiu-jitsu industry. Through its flagship sites, the company curates merchandise from around the world, giving customers the widest assortment at the best prices.
Media Contact: Source :