Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Dallas, Texas - May 25, 2016 - Customers continually ask for smart-home devices that are practical and easy to use, and that make their lives easier every day. That’s why Monitronics Security is announcing a range of new products to benefit both customers and dealers.
“We pride ourselves on carrying top-of-the-line products and platforms, and we continue to seek out the very best of what’s available,” said Peter Tonti, Monitronics Vice President of Product Management. “Our emphasis on cutting edge technology and innovative products delivers the best in the market to our customers and keeps our dealers competitive.”
We pride ourselves on carrying top-of-the-line products and platforms, and we continue to seek out the very best of what’s available.
The following new products are supported by Monitronics and integrate with a number of platforms, keeping business efficient and streamlined for Monitronics Authorized Dealers:
- The SkyBell HD video doorbell provides remote monitoring with two-way voice, 170-degree 5x zoom high-definition video and color night vision. It records each visitor at the door after 10 seconds of activity is detected, whether they have pushed the doorbell or not. It also offers easy integration with established platforms like Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 and Alarm.com, as well as emerging technologies like Nest and Amazon Echo.
- The Linear Z-Wave Smart Garage Controller, which controls any sectional garage door through many Z-Wave certified gateways or security panels. It ships with a wireless tilt sensor that attaches to the inside of the garage door which reports “open” or “closed” status, and can also be integrated with Alarm.com.
- The 2GIG GC3, which offers a large 7” intuitive touchscreen, one-touch arming, five-day weather forecast, and the thinnest profile on the market. It has a universal, interactive mobile application for Android, Apple iPhones, iPads and iPod touches that enables dealers to demonstrate the GC3 control panel. It allows users to explore advanced security functionality, to control simulated lighting or HVAC systems, and to configure settings that bring the power of home automation through the integration of all these systems.
- Qolsys IQ Panel and DSC Touch Panels that include cellular, Wi-Fi and Z-Wave. Other features include a 7-inch touchscreen, built-in camera, dual path connectivity, cloud upgradability, Alarm.com services and critical components including siren, 24-hour battery and two-way voice.
- The DSC Power Series Neo, an exceptionally flexible platform that works with a wide range of traditional and PowerG-enabled wireless devices. Its scalable platform offers innovative alarm verification solutions, including visual, audio, and sequential verification, and also supports Alarm.com cellular options.
- AlarmNet 360, Honeywell’s new cellular management platform is the next generation replacement for AlarmNet Direct. It allows greater OTA functionality, enabling you to more quickly and easily create and manage accounts, register communicators, enable Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services and program new LYNX panels and peripheral devices. When the Lyric™ Controller is launched it will be supported by AlarmNet 360.
- Amazon Echo’s Alexa Skill provides customers with a hands‐free, digital assistant for the home that’s fully integrated with the Alarm.com platform. Customers, who already have an Amazon Alexa‐enabled device such as Echo, Dot and Tap, can now ask their Alarm.com powered system to perform automation commands or check the status of their connected devices.
For more information regarding Monitronics product offerings and integrations, visit MoniDealerProgram.com.
About Monitronics International, Inc.
A subsidiary of Ascent Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASCMA), Monitronics is one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies. Headquartered in Dallas, it provides monitored home and business security system services to over 1 million residential customers and commercial client accounts through its network of independent Authorized Dealers in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Source :