Press Release (ePRNews.com) - GRANTHAM, England - Oct 12, 2016 - “Paul and Ann Cartwright, together with their daughter Samantha Bateman, who are the Directors of Belvoir Portsmouth, have bought the Portsmouth business of Lettings Direct,” confirms Belvoir Managing Director, Dorian Gonsalves. “They have also moved their Southsea office to larger, more prominent premises and launched a sales service and I would like to congratulate them on these achievements.
“Belvoir is fully committed to helping our franchise owners expand and develop their businesses both organically and through acquisition. Our policy of providing partial funding to franchise owners to allow them to acquire businesses from local, independent agents, offers an excellent opportunity to business owners who are thinking of selling, but don’t necessarily want to sell to a large corporate that may not necessarily be willing to retain staff or have the same values as themselves.
“Belvoir has a reputation for excellent customer service and professionalism, but our business owners also pride themselves on having a friendly approach and many of our offices are family run franchises. This ensures that clients are well looked after and provided with a personal approach for their property requirements, which I know is something that many independents value very highly.
“This has been a very exciting year for Belvoir, both from the point of view of corporate acquisitions and franchisee-led acquisitions, but with a further £4 million worth of acquisitions in the pipeline, brand Belvoir is set for major growth in the future. I would encourage any independent agents who are currently considering their exit strategies to contact Belvoir and speak confidentially to our acquisitions team to obtain further information.”
To find your nearest Belvoir office visit www.belvoir.co.uk or to speak to a member of the Belvoir acquisition team call 01476 584900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTES TO EDITORS
· Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
· Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Belvoir. Dorian Gonsalves is Managing Director. Dorian sits on the Board of The Property Ombudsman.
· Belvoir is recognised as the largest property franchise network on the High Street, with over 300 offices nationwide.
· Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2010 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011.
· Belvoir was voted Best Large Lettings Chain at the Estate & Letting Agent Awards (ESTAs) 2013, which was hosted by Phil Spencer, and won Silver in 2014 and 2015. Belvoir has won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
· Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFEagent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFEagent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
· Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February 2012. Source :