Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Jan 28, 2016 - Mytranslation is a start-up that aims to offer an alternative to poor quality automatic translation machines and expensive translation agencies. The platform aims to easily put clients in contact with professional freelance translators worldwide. Being an online platform, intermediary costs are therefore reduced without having an effect on quality.
What we do:
We offer translation to and from the following languages:
• Portuguese (European and Brazilian)
We specialize in the following subjects:
• Marketing and communication
• CV and Cover Letters
How it works
The whole process takes place online and we provide free and instant quotes.
• As a client: create an account and post your document for translation – A translator will soon after begin working on your project and deliver the completed translation to you through the platform.
• As a translator: create an account and take a language test. If you pass the test, you will then have free access to our Marketplace where you can accept translation projects when you want.
• All payments are made through the secured PayPal platform.
• Express service: For urgent needs. Our platform automatically calculates a deadline based on the number of words in your document. Clients upload their document to the Marketplace and the first translator available will start working on the project and have it delivered for the calculated deadline (0.09€/word).
• Auction service: For less urgent needs, clients upload their document to the Marketplace and receive several price and deadline proposals from different translators. Clients can then compare proposals and translator profiles to choose the best translator for their project (starting from 0.06€/word).
+33 (0)1 46 04 94 96
You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ , Instagram and Youtube. Source :
Business Info : Mytranslation