Press Release (ePRNews.com) - WEXFORD, Ireland - Apr 13, 2016 - Video Interviewing Works for All Roles
What roles are best for video interviewing? Is video interviewing only suitable for graduate recruitment / junior roles? Can I use Sonru for Senior level and niche roles?
Sonru’s analysis of 220,000 interviews completed on the Sonru system between 2011 and 2016 found that automated Video Interviewing is suitable for all roles, from entry through to senior level.
We looked at how the Video Interviewing Candidate has evolved over the years and then at four specific role types – senior/director level roles, mid level roles, internal roles and graduate & campus recruitment. We wanted to find out if there were any variances in these role types by sector, completion rate, perceived benefits and we also assembled both candidate feedback, client vignettes from Concern Worldwide, Rolls-Royce and Nestlé Australia and EE and much more.
• The Evolving Video Interview Candidate – we’ve recorded a 6 fold increase in over 55s completing Video Interviews since 2011.
• Senior Roles – clients have recorded a 85% completion rate on senior and director level roles, significantly above global system average.
• Mid Level Roles – over 70% of candidates completing Video Interviews for mid level roles are over 35 years of age.
• Graduate & Campus Recruitment – 25% of graduates had previously completed an automated video interview in the past.
• Internal Roles – up to 15% of all candidates are Internal hires.
Click here to download (http://info.sonru.com/free-ebook-role-on-video-interviewing) the full eBook.
Media Enquiries Source :
For all media enquiries, please contact our Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org