My favorite part of being a real estate agent is seeing the excitement and joy when a client finds their perfect home. Helping clients achieve their dreams and working to successfully overcome challenges is what keeps me going.
I moved to the US from the Ukraine over 35 years ago, spending 15 years in Los Angeles before moving to Alameda. In the last 20 years I have helped over 200 clients buy or sell their homes. I specialize in single family homes across the Bay Area in particular Alameda, Pleasanton, Danville and San Ramon and have made my own home on Bay Farm Island in Alameda. Many people helped and supported me when I first came to the US and this is one way I feel I can give back some of that support.
I graduated with a Master’s degree in economics and trade from Kiev University and this financial expertise has been invaluable when helping plan house purchases. I was previously Assistant Manager for Bay Area Town Homes which has given me a good knowledge of local housing and how to manage repairs and updates. I am fluent in English, Russian and Ukrainian and enjoy meeting a variety of interesting people from different locations, like myself, who are looking to make the Bay Area their home. If you are ready to find a new home then I am ready to hold your hand through the process and join you on this exciting adventure!
My aim is to make the sale or purchase of your home a quick, smooth and simple process. I’ve been helping people sell and buy homes for over 10 years and am fluent in English, Russian and Ukrainian. House selling and buying can seem daunting but with my experience and support you can relax and rely on my expert knowledge to guide you through the process.
Position your house at the right price. With my understanding of the current market I can work with you to create a pricing strategy that will attract the right level of interest.
Make your sale heard. Through effective marketing strategies I can put your home in front of relevant buyers to find the right ones for your property.
Show your house in it’s best light. By suggesting small changes to layout and decor we can work together to highlight the best features of your home to potential buyers.
You have the backing of Alain Pinel. Through our excellent team you can be assured of the best service and a solid reputation associated with your home sale.
If you are looking to purchase then let me help you where needed.
– Not sure how much you can afford? I have a Master’s Degree in accounting and economics and can suggest ways to help accrue your down payment and explain alternative financing methods.Be prepared for those loan meetings. I will tell you what personal and financial data to bring to facilitate the process.
• I understand the current real estate value, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities and zoning changes that can help decide on the best purchase for you.
• We can get a head start with searches for available properties through the MLS (multiple listing service) even if you are relocating from another city.
• Let me help you find your ideal home. Tell me what size, style, features and location you would prefer and I will show you those best suited to your individual needs.
• I can help turn a house into your perfect home by suggesting simple and imaginative changes that will add value and enjoyment.
• My experienced negotiation skills will ensure that both you and the seller are happy when you find the house you love.
I appreciate that selling your home can be a challenging process. I also understand that buying a home is a major commitment and one you need to get right. Let me support you in making the best decisions for you.
Give me a call today. Your satisfaction is my success!
Certifications, Memberships and Associations
• Certified e-PRO Internet Professional (e-PRO)
• Member – National Association of Realtors
• Buyer Certified Resource
• Bay East Association of Realtors
• California Association of Realtors
• East Bay Multiple Listing Services
• Bay East Trustee Member
• Member of TAN (Top Agent Network)
• Chair of Bay East Scholarship Committee
• 2009 Board of Directors – Alameda Association of Realtors
• Heart to Heart Sponsor (2009-2014) — a non-profit organization based in Oakland providing free medical services, extensive training and education, and medical supplies to children’s hospitals in Russia.
Join us for an Open House at 2273 Beckham Way, Hayward, from 1-4 PM on Saturday, April 22 and enter to win a $15 gift card. Tour a spacious, 2,517 sq. ftmulti-level home nestled in a park-like setting on a…