We are the specialists in health, safety, environmental training; approved by International Accredited Bodies such as International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA), The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH), Construction Industry Training Board (CITB), Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA). In addition, we are approved by National Government Bodies i.e. Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Singapore to deliver a range of accredited MOM training courses as well as the preferred supplier for UK Career Transition Partnership for a range of training courses. We provide various modes of study (Class-room, Distance, Blended and E-learning) to suit individuals' lifestyles and learning habits.
– Health & Safety Consultancy
– NEBOSH Training from Awards to International Diploma levels
– IOSH Training – Managing Safely/ Directing Safely/ Working Safely/ Incident Investigation/ Behavioural Safety for Managers
– Work-at-Height Training
– CIEH Training (Environment, Fire, Food, Health & Safety, First Aid, Train-The-Trainer)
– IMCA Diving and related commercial diving training
– IRATA Rope Access Training
– MOM accredited training courses (Occupational First Aid, Compressed Air Works, Work-At-Height, Rigger & Signalman Course, Risk Management and Inland/Inshore Commercial Diver and Diving Supervisor).
Why choose KBA Group — Training Division
– The largest training provider in Asia offering courses approved by International Accredited Bodies such as IMCA, NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, CITB & IRATA and the leading accredited Training Provider for NEBOSH and IOSH courses in Asia pacific region.
– A decade of training excellence delivering to a wide spectrum of onshore construction and service industries and to offshore Oil & Gas and Marine industries.
– KBA’s management system has received full accreditation by ISO 9001:2008 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
– A team of hands-on dedicated trainers with more than 10 years of experience in training people and providing the necessary mentoring and support.
– Providing various modes of study (classroom, distance, combined, blended and E-learning) to suit individuals’ lifestyles.
– Deliver in-company packages and bespoke training programme to meet clients’ requirements.
Commercial diving has always been predominantly a male-dominated industry, due to the nature of the working environment which can be harsh and both physically and mentally demanding. However, we are seeing a twist in this sixth run of the KBAT…