Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TORONTO - Oct 31, 2018 - This live webinar upcoming on Friday, Nov. 16, 2018 at 11 a.m. EST (4 p.m. GMT/UK), will highlight how pharmaceutical companies like Karyopharm are employing new methods, business models and technologies for more effective data management outcomes in oncology. The discussion will include perspectives from the sponsor and provider highlighting experience-based best practices from eight trials, including defining a data strategy for improving the end to end clinical data acquisition and cleaning processes and leveraging the benefits of the elluminate® clinical data hub for integrated data analysis and review.
Featured speakers Lilia Fenelon, Associate Director of Clinical Data Management at Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. and Diane Lacroix, Director of Data Management at eClinical Solutions will cover:
- Karyopharm data management business goals and high-level data flows
- Key goals and critical success factors in working with a data services provider and the elluminate® clinical data hub across eight oncology trials
- Lessons learned including successful data management processes, results and metrics tracked and communication and collaboration strategies
- Best practices for effectively using technology for a more agile approach to data management including proactively preparing for amendments to avoid large database changes, structure for handling re-consents and other design recommendations
- Examples of how using a technology platform for integrated clinical data review can facilitate the data review process
- Future plans for further utilizing technology and elluminate® to optimize the data review and management process
For more information about this complimentary webinar visit: Next Generation Data Management Strategies for Clinical Trials.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com.
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/why-host-a-webinar.
Contact: Source :
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 352