Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MANCHESTER, England - Jul 26, 2016 - About the event:
Whilst recent figures suggest a decline nationwide in the number of 16-24 year olds who are not in education, employment or training, they indicate significant regional disparity in outcomes for young people particularly across the north of England.
Capita’s Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) Conference is designed to showcase a range of initiatives to motivate young people at risk of becoming disengaged, equipping you with the toolkit to provide tailored support to individuals of all abilities and backgrounds, ensuring all those within your remit are best positioned to fulfil their potential.
With input from employers, schools, colleges, local authorities and third sector partners, this event explores a variety of evidence-based pathways to overcome the barriers to education, employment or training.
Key topics include:
• Promoting ongoing engagement in learning through restructuring the curriculum to focus on core subjects and allow for extensive work experience
• Providing targeted support to young people who are unsure of what to do after leaving school and who may be in danger of becoming NEET
• Identifying hard to reach young people at an earlier age, including those from disadvantaged backgrounds and care leavers
Attend to ensure you are able to provide long-term solutions to reengage your young people and equip them with the necessary skills to succeed in education, employment or training.
Benefits of attending:
• Hear how employers and schools are working together to ready young people for working life and promote the value of traineeships and apprenticeships
• Explore how schools and colleges are keeping students engaged and demonstrating improved attendance amongst those at risk of becoming NEET so that their opportunities are maximised and they are able to continue in education post-16, enter college, employment with training or undertake an apprenticeship
• Review how organisations are demonstrating the success of programmes to date including evidencing reductions in NEET statistics locally
• Consider how care leavers are best being supported into education, employment or training and hear how one local authority has established an apprenticeship route for this particular cohort
For more information and to book go to:
Download the brochure:
Contact: email@example.com Source :