Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Feb 04, 2016 - While many of us are still recovering from the New Year break, you might be thinking that your family get-togethers, parties and New Year’s celebrations were not all they were cracked up to be. Although being around family and friends should inspire celebration – maybe this year seemed dull. If so, don’t fret, as the team over at NuLights have some party tips for 2016, along with the release of their new LED Disco Ball.
1) Get on your guest’s calendar early and send out reminders – As much as we’d love to think we are flexible, the truth is that most people are busy and overwhelmed by their calendar. The best way to handle the busy friends and relatives is to schedule the party early and remind people often about the event.
2) Keep your powder dry – Although it’s important to invite people by telling them about how amazing your next party is going to be, you’ll want to refrain from bursting out with all the details all at once. To keep interest high, you’ll want to drip out information and keep a few extra surprises for much closer to the event.
3) Match the drinks with your food – This may seem straightforward (it is!), but it is still overlooked by most hosts. Do some research and learn the correct combination of wine and drinks for the food you plan to serve. Your guests will enjoy their meals more and at the very least you’ll be impressive with your new found knowledge.
4) Be the one to introduce – When you invite people that haven’t met before, be sure to be the one to help break the ice. This takes the responsibility off your guests and allows you to create a more social and welcoming environment.
5) Add excitement with lighting – You’ve got the right food, drinks and music. Now the one thing missing that will really spark up the excitement is some appropriate lighting. This will help set the mood, and if done correctly, will make your parties the envy of all your friends. If it’s a party setting, then take a look at the new 5 color, LED Disco Ball by NuLights available from Amazon, on sale for $28.97, down from $59.99 here (http://www.amazon.com/lighting-NuLights-outdoors-capabili…). Source :