Press Release (ePRNews.com) - LOS ANGELES - Jun 12, 2018 - On October 19, 2018, Operation Confidence, a 501 © 3 grassroots nonprofit organization will host a “FUNDRAISER” to Baja, Mexico aboard the Carnival Cruise Ship.
Operation Confidence goal is to obtain an abandoned house located on the outskirts of Los Angeles and donated to the organization. Once rehabbed with community support the house would open to provide comfortable living with resources and services for disabled veterans now homeless and living in there wheelchairs on the streets of Los Angeles.
- COST OCEAN VIEW CABINS: $ 363.00 pp double, with all taxes it would be a total of $446.00
- COST INSIDE CABINS: $308.00 pp double, with all taxes it would be a total of $401.00
- VACATION PROTECTION PLAN: $49.00 PER PERSON. MUST PAY WITH FINAL PAYMENT.
- DEPOSIT: $ 100.00 DEPOSIT DUE: JULY 11, 2018.
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE: August 11, 2018. Boarding Time: 11:00 A.M. FRIDAY TO 11:00 A.M. MONDAY.
All proceeds raised go to Operation Confidence Turning Point Housing Program for Veterans who are disabled and homeless.
“SPONSOR A VETERAN TO GO ON THE CRUISE”
Sponsorship packages as follows:
Five (5) Veterans: including fare, taxes, and gratuities for $2200
Six (6) Veterans including fare, taxes, and gratuities $2600
Prices INCLUDE all port charges, taxes, meals & entertainment. Does not include alcoholic beverages.
Call to make reservations TODAY with Patty. All checks payable to Plaza Travel, 818-990-4053 or email Patty@plazatravel.com
(818) 368-4407 (Office)
(818) 282-4916 (Cell)
Diane Lessner Source :
Veterans Resource Specialist