Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI - Aug 10, 2016 - KnowledgeLake, Inc. announces two organizational improvements designed to accelerate the company’s strategic growth and development of innovative document process automation offerings: the re-organization of PFU group companies in North America and the expansion of KnowledgeLake’s executive team.
The organizational re-structuring includes:
PFU America’s support helps our team to substantially expand U.S. growth and ensure appropriate group policy, efficiency, timely decision making, and risk mitigation is in effect.
– The establishment of one conceptual PFU America aligned with the company’s April 1, 2016 fiscal year, designed to propel American business and enhance corporate support for each business operation: PFU America Group Management, Inc. (PAI), KnowledgeLake, Inc. (KL), and Fujitsu Computer Products of America (FCPA).
– PFU America Group Management, Inc. becomes the new U.S. HQ in Sunnyvale, California and serves as a shared service center centralizing functions such as finance, IT and HR. As a result, KnowledgeLake’s governance and administration becomes more efficient and reflects a unified policy.
– KnowledgeLake assumes responsibility of PaperStream Server software development and iNetSec sales, increasing employee headcount by 25% and synergies amongst both the teams and solution offerings.
“These changes enable KnowledgeLake to better serve our clients with new and innovative document technologies,” remarked Ron Cameron, KnowledgeLake President. “PFU America’s support helps our team to substantially expand U.S. growth and ensure appropriate group policy, efficiency, timely decision making, and risk mitigation is in effect.”
In conjunction with the organizational changes, KnowledgeLake’s executive team has been enhanced to strengthen strategy and execution while driving growth and profitability. While Ron Cameron remains President and CEO, the leadership team has been expanded as follows:
– Bernie Schweiss, Chief Operating Officer – Promoted from Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Schweiss has responsibility for overall strategic growth of KnowledgeLake along with the day-to-day management and operation of the company. Schweiss owned and operated his own company for over 15 years before embarking on a career in enterprise technology sales with Epson and Microsoft, joining KnowledgeLake in 2012.
– Yasuhiko Nagaoka, Senior Vice President Engineering – Yasuhiko, has over 20 years of management experience in the software industry with companies ranging from startups to Enterprises such as IBM Japan, Adaptec, Fujifilm and PFU Systems. Yasuhiko has a strong background in managing global development teams in the multi-language, multi-culture and multi-national environment. Nagaoka is currently applying his experience overseeing the KnowledgeLake software development, technical support, R&D and the security product team.
– Hari Asuri, Vice President of Document Imaging Software – Hari brings 30 years of software industry experience, starting his career with Document Imaging pioneer FileNet and holding management positions at Cadence Design Systems, Kofax, Fujitsu Computer Products of America and PFU Systems. In his current role, Hari applies his deep experience in managing global product development team to the PFU family of organizations where he leads application software development efforts across multiple, global development groups.
– Steven Hovis, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions – Hovis recently joined KnowledgeLake as the Vice President of Enterprise Solutions to enhance KnowledgeLake’s product suite and enterprise solution practice to better serve clients. With 30 years of management and IT leadership experience at Citi, most recently serving as CIO at CitiMortgage, Hovis’ long-term strategic thinking, experience in directing major acquisitions and mergers, along with a dedication to enhancing the business landscape through technology is a great asset to the consulting group at KnowledgeLake.
– Alayne Pregeant, Vice President of Marketing – Pregeant joins the KnowledgeLake executive team with 13 years of global, B2B software experience from ECM companies ReadSoft and Top Image Systems. Pregeant’s strong background in corporate strategy, branding, demand generation and digital marketing are invaluable assets as KnowledgeLake expands its document automation capabilities in the rapidly evolving ECM industry.
“KnowledgeLake’s talented and growing executive team continues to shape the company as a leading provider of ECM solutions that meet the demands of Microsoft-centric organizations looking for better content management and process automation capabilities,” Cameron concluded.
KnowledgeLake has been helping organizations better manage critical information since 1999. Thousands of companies worldwide trust our ECM consultants to provide content management and process automation expertise while delivering solutions that make business content easy to find and work with.
KnowledgeLake offers a full spectrum of service offerings for cloud-based and on-premises scanning and content management solutions utilizing Gartner and Forrester recognized platforms. With an award-winning Microsoft-centric technology focus, we can ensure compatibility, ease of use, and the lowest overall cost.
We’re optimizing the business world by amplifying productivity, eliminating paper, streamlining document processing and automating business-critical operations. Learn more at www.KnowledgeLake.com.