Pack Smart, Travel Light And Save Money
“He who wish to travel happily, should travel light”
Press Release (ePRNews.com) - New Delhi - Apr 25, 2017 - A travel lover’s journey is filled with obstacles that you must learn from and try to overcome. A traveller faces some or the other problem on every trip that you cannot plan for, but there is always way that can make your trips smooth and more enjoyable. Packing wisely means less luggage trouble which allows you to focus on creating memories instead of carting around heavy bags.
You cannot travel heavy, happy and cheap at the same time. You must pick any two. If you travel light, you can save a lot by taking a public transport with your luggage. You are not allowed to carry extra luggage free of cost. If you have booked a flight with lowest domestic airfare and you must pay extra for all that extra baggage then your search for a low-cost flight goes in vein. So, having a backpack save you some bucks.
Here are some quick tips that can help you to pack smart, travel light and save money:
· Pick A Smart Bag: Almost all airlines allow cabin and check in luggage but if you really want to travel light then make sure that you do not cross the maximum weight bar. The maximum weight for cabin and check in is usually 7kg and 15kg respectively. The best thing you can do is carry a backpack that can go in as cabin luggage. But this totally depends on the duration of your journey.
· Roll Your Cloths: We generally fold are cloths and pack it but did you know that folding cloths takes up more space. It is always best to roll your cloths as it not only saves space it also keeps your cloths wrinkle free.
· Rule Of Thirds: This is a quick packing rule. If you are travelling for a week make sure you avoid over packing. By considering this rule you can do that. You should always pack 3 tops with every bottom you pack. This helps you to pack light and save space.
· Use Packing Cubes: Most are not aware of this but packing your cloths in packing cubes not only keeps you organized but also save time while looking for a dress. This trick also saves space thus, making your luggage light and saving you money.
· Footwear Faux Pas: Girls generally prefer to carry footwear for all situation but it is not needed. Make a list of the places you want to visit and pack accordingly. If you are going to a hill stations those stilettos will never come out of your bag so it is better to leave them back at home.
· Remember The Culture: If you are travelling to hill stations it is fine if you do not take something non-western with you but if you are travelling to places like Banaras it is advisable that you carry at least one Indian wear to visit the temple. Again, you do not need to pack two or three options that will just bulk up your luggage.
Go casual, simple and light this will make your trip easy and smooth. Changing locations will not be a task and you can enjoy every moment of your trip. Travelling light also comes as a boon when you book domestic flight packages as your travel budget does not shoot up because of your over weight luggage.Source : Alpfly Private Limited