Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Jan 20, 2016 - Park Hyatt Seoul presents the ‘Lunar New Year’ package providing exceptional benefits for guests who want to spend a calm and relaxing time at a luxurious hotel in the city from February 5 to February 11, 2016, during the seven days of the upcoming Lunar New Year holidays. The package includes a complimentary room upgrade to a luxurious Park Suite room (valued at KRW 150,000), breakfast for two at The Lounge (valued at KRW 90,000), free breakfast for two kids (under the age of 12) per family (valued at KRW 60,000) and more. Prices for this package start at KRW 425,000 and vary depending on arrival date (subject to 10% tax / no service charge).
The highlight of the ‘Lunar New Year’ package is a complimentary upgrade from a Park King to a Park Suite room (valued at KRW 150,000), allowing guests to relax while enjoying the beautiful views of the Gangnam area in a large room. In addition, exercising at the fitness studio and swimming pool on the top floor while enjoying the beautiful sunsets, is exclusively at Park Hyatt Seoul. For guests who want to have a more restful time, Park Club recommends the fresh fruits and hot tea at the Citrus Bar on the 23rd floor.
Park Suite rooms at Park Hyatt Seoul feature 3.4m floor-to ceiling windows and a separate large bedroom and living room. The granite bathroom also has floor-to-ceiling windows so guests can enjoy a bath while overlooking the gorgeous city center scenery. Park Suite line 10 rooms feature two sides of city view – the COEX view and the Tancheon river view – while the line 5 rooms have a wider-range COEX view.
• Period: February 5 ~ February 11, 2016
• Price: Starting at KRW 425,000 (depending on arrival date)
– Complimentary room upgrade to Park Suite (valued at KRW 150,000)
– Breakfast for two adults at The Lounge (valued at KRW 90,000)
– Breakfast for two children under the ages of 12 (valued at KRW 60,000)
– Free Internet access inside the hotel and guest rooms
– Free access to Park Club fitness studio, swimming pool and sauna
* All prices are subject to 10% government tax. No service charge applies.
* Information & Reservations: Room Reservations (02) 2016-1100 or Guest Services (02) 2016-1234
Homepage: Seoul.park.hyatt.kr / Website:Seoul.park.hyattrestaurants.kr/ Facebook: Facebook.com/parkhyattseoul Source :
Park Hyatt Seoul