Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Philadelphia, PA - Jul 13, 2016 - Philly Tour Hub and its renowned brand Philadelphia Urban Adventures, launches into full campaign mode with two limited edition pop-up tours in advance of the 2016 Democratic National Convention (DNC), taking place in Philadelphia. Explore the city like never before with the I’m With Her: Hillary Clinton and Philly’s Founding Women tour and the Feel the Bern: Bernie Sanders and Philly’s Revolutionaries tour individually developed by Philadelphia Urban Adventures for Philly Tour Hub. No matter your party or your candidate, the election inspired pop-up tours provide a quirky, fun and educational look into the history of our nation – and the city.
“Philadelphia is known as the birthplace of the nation,” remarked Andy Maunder, president and founder of Philly Tour Hub. “We are at the center of where it all began – and that pioneering spirit is still very much alive throughout Philadelphia today.” He continued, “This election year is one for the books. It is only fitting that this city would play a critical role in that story. The Philly Tour Hub team, along with Philadelphia Urban Adventures, is thrilled to offer DNC delegates, visitors and locals alike an entertaining way to explore the historical footprints of Philadelphia.”
“This election year is one for the books. It is only fitting that this city would play a critical role in that story. The Philly Tour Hub team, along with Philadelphia Urban Adventures, is thrilled to offer DNC delegates, visitors and locals alike an entertaining way to explore the historical footprints of Philadelphia.”
The limited edition tours connect the nation’s founding principles with the cornerstones of the current democratic candidates’ platforms, weaving together history and current events with a side of satire. Tours are currently offered once a day, Thursday through Sunday. Beginning July 17, the campaign kicks into full gear as the public tours begin to run daily through the convention, with one pubic tour (each) a day and advance private tour options available. The tours will conclude on Sunday, July 31. Tour tickets are $34.00 per person and are available online at www.PhillyTourHub.com, or at the Philly Tour Hub office.
During the I’m With Her: Hillary Clinton and Philly’s Founding Women tour, guests can stroll through this 18th-century capital city to discover the prominent women of Philadelphia and their role in the founding of our nation. Explore how smart, ambitious women were able to yield great influence despite, at that time, not being able to vote or be elected to office. From the impact of our first First Ladies, to the evolution of healthcare in early America, to the impact of women’s suffrage, the I’m With Her tour explores Philly’s role in this historic moment at the 2016 DNC. After the tour, toast to the rise of the matriarchy at Independence Beer Garden with your guide. The I’m With Her tour departs from Philly Tour Hub at 10 a.m. and spans just over two hours.
With the Feel the Bern: Bernie Sanders and Philly’s Revolutionaries tour, exercise your “Lefts” on this all left-turn Bernie Sanders-inspired tour through Old City and historic Philadelphia. Walk with the people and discover the early populist moments that continue to define our city. Your guide will take you to a church where the 1% prayed with the other 99%, inside an 18th-century house on a typical working-class block, and into the heart of the big bank era in Philadelphia. Grab your sunscreen and feel the Bern on your summer walk through this iconic city. This tour departs from Philly Tour Hub at 1:30 p.m. and returns to the same location at 4:00 p.m.
The pop-up tours are produced by Philly Tour Hub and global partner Urban Adventures. Together, the tour brands give travelers a look at the most authentic sides of Philadelphia and cities all over the world. Offering travelers the “Best. Day. Ever.”, this tour brand is a member of the global operator Intrepid who oversees Urban Adventures posts in more than 140 cities around the world.
As a launch pad for captivating and authentic Philadelphia experiences, Philly Tour Hub offers tours and activities of all shapes and sizes for visitors and residents alike. Conveniently located in the heart of Old City, Philly Tour Hub provides free access to wifi internet, phone charging, coffee and concessions and Philadelphia souvenirs. For more information about the pop-up DNC tours, Philly Tour Hub or any of its products visit www.phillytourhub.com or dial 215-280-3746. Join the conversation on social media at: Facebook – facebook.com/phillytourhub, Twitter – twitter.com/phillytourhub (@phillytourhub), Instagram – instagram.com/phillytourhub (@phillytourhub). Source :
Philly Tour Hub