Press Release (ePRNews.com) - DIC, UAE - Aug 23, 2016 - Photobooth-ME, leaders in photobooths in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, has launched three new world-leading products and has trebled its photo/videobooth range due to demand.
Approaching its seventh year in operation, Photobooth-ME brought the photobooth craze to the UAE events industry and has unveiled its new range of 18 photo/video/animation styles across 6 varied booths as demand increases for fresh, fun, interactive event engagement and photo and video content marketing.
Photobooth-ME Founder and Director Carolyn Deed said: “Dubai hosts many international calibre events so to keep pace, every few months we add more wow and new.” “Some of our products – a talking tuktuk, makeup counter and red carpet event light & sound experience that all act as photo booths – have never been seen before here or overseas. We work hard to lead innovation from an international level so that this region’s world-class events and brands can have the best most engaging photo/video marketing and phototainment,” she stated.
Carolyn added that companies and brands should never underestimate the full value of well run marketing-driven photobooths. “The internet is full of statistical proof of the value of engaging visual content,” Carolyn stated. Photo & video content rules the online digital marketing world and is a high predicted growth area for years to come. “When marketeers are choosing suppliers, it is important to note that not all photobooths are created equal.” she said. “Simple cameras in boxes and passive promoters will not make a good marketing impact and can be a waste of valuable event spend.” Amid the era of selfie obsession, everyone feels like a better photographer these days with interesting apps at their disposal. A photo or video activation’s success rests with truly engaging the audience, creating a memorable experience for them and providing people with visuals that they cannot otherwise achieve themselves.”
New industry-leading products from Photobooth-ME’s 2016 lineup include:
– The world’s first Beauty Booth – part makeup counter, part talking photobooth. The ultimate selfie photo machine with instant print and social share beauty portraits
– The Paparazzi Wall – a light & sound experience interactive wall which recreates the Oscars red carpet moments, with all the fun of an instant print and share photobooth
– A talking Tuktuk Photobooth which dispenses instant prints and shares photos live to social media
– The PhotoXperience booth – looks like a normal photobooth – acts like the most advanced photobooth on the planet with 12 advanced features from greenscreen to cinemagraphs, face morphing to light dancing. More augmented reality photo booth products to come.
– Live sharing stations – purposely kept separate to not hold up the main photo fun (allows more people faster); with advanced social media sharing, like gates, embedded hashtags, surveys, data capture, success reports and more
“With 18 new features across 6 varied photobooth styles, our event services are the largest and most advanced in the Middle East and are always growing to match the market demands,” Carolyn said.
Six years on as the experts in all things photobooths we will give you what works well, not just what sounds good. We work incredibly hard to innovate and to go the extra steps to make your events a success and have them talked about, not only on social media, but for years to come.
Media Contact: Erwin Ramos – 04 458 1429
First bringing the photobooth event and marketing services to Dubai in 2010, Photobooth-ME has been trusted by many of the region’s top brands to add value for corporate events, trade shows, store openings, mall promotions, brand activations, concerts, gala dinners/awards and roadshows. Offering pro-quality photo and video booths, Photobooth-ME has trebled in size in 2016 to bring to market a fresh new range of visual engagement for brands and the UAE events industry. www.photobooth-me.com
THE IMPORTANCE OF PHOTO/VIDEO CONTENT Source :
* Visual content is more than 40X more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content.
Content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images.
* 65% of senior marketing executives believe that visual assets are core to how their brand story is communicated. (Source) (http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/visual-content-marketin…)