Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MELBOURNE, Australia - Sep 11, 2016 - On 23rd of September, Pixel Starships will become available for play via iMac and Macbook, pleasing hoards of Pixel Starships fans! The game can now be played on bigger screens giving Pixel Starship captains the power to improve command of their starship, and defeat their rivals.
Pixel Starships is a exciting, continuously evolving online sci-fi rpg with deep strategic gameplay. Captain’s are able to control all aspects of their starship including power management, programmatic AI, and leading their crews.
The game is set in a moderately light space sim from Savy Soda. It combines FTL style game mechanics, beautifully designed 8Bit graphics into a persistent massive online world strategy RPG.
• Build Epic Starships of your own design.
• Many races, aliens, factions.
• Battle it out with other players in a single massive online universe.
• Manage diplomacy, trade, recruitment, research, exploration, manage ship’s power and limited resources. Discover epic weapons.
• Cross section full ship control and battles.
• Issue situational commands to ship and crew allowing automatic combats and offline play.
Mac Version Link (coming 23 September)
iOS Version Link (currently live)
Pixel Starships Mac edition will include all the features of Pixel Starships iOS including the 5 new extended starship designs.
Pricing and Availability: Pixel Starship is free for download with in App-Purchases available.
Located in Melbourne, Australia, SavySoda is a software development company for the Apple platforms. The company’s philosophy is to create the newest, most innovative and original apps. Inject a little CO2 to everything they do and only offer the best Apps at a price you’ll love.
Savy Soda Pty Ltd