Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Ohio - Jul 06, 2017 - Have you notice any suspicious activity like someone access your Gmail account without your knowledge? Beware! Because, this type of anti social activity falls you in trouble. But now Google introduce one of the best account activity monitoring tool through which you come to know who access your Gmail account.
For instance, if your credit card company founds any suspicious activity or anti social activity in your account’s transactions then, they immediately let you know. Similarly Gmail has offered new security feature which alerts you when it detects any kind of harmful activity in your Gmail account. The Google officially offered this unique feature in the year of 2008 through this feature you come to know what types of IP address has access from your Gmail account. And Google also offer some algorithms which easily detects your unusual threats which happen in your Gmail account. You can also monitor your last account activity by following the steps below:
1) First log in your Gmail account with your username and password
2) After that click on details which is next to last account activity that is located at bottom of your Gmail page.
3) Then a new window pop up with all the details.
This suspicious alert activity is very useful for us because it let us know which intruder has access in our Gmail account. Here I explain some of points which prevent you from the suspicious activities.
Source By: http://www.email-customerservices.com/gmail-security-settings.html
• Make sure the password you are choosing should more strong and strong that’s why no one can easily hack your Gmail account. The password should always contain letters, numbers and symbols so that it becomes difficult to guess for hackers and protects your account.
• For security purpose always uses HTTPS connection which keeps out the entire intruder from your Gmail account.
The Google add this type of feature over a last few years which proves that you’re all personal and professional information is stored in one place without any problem.
Visit for more info: http://www.email-customerservices.com/