Press Release (ePRNews.com) - SAN ANTONIO - May 17, 2017 - Per Bruce Myles, owner and founder of Proactive Commercial Lending Group, LLC,”a Texas Commercial Lender,”Let’s face it, construction sites are unorganized and downright dangerous. Some of the many risks are the scatter debris, which can be found all over the site. It’s not only a tripping hazard, but it also presents other risks. For instance, it’s a fire hazard and can likewise be full of potential cuts, scrapes, and much more. So, it’s very important to keep construction debris to a minimum. Here are some good reasons to consider hiring a construction cleanup company:
● Keep your crew on-pace. When construction debris begins to accumulate and pile up, it’s got to be cleaned up sooner or later. But, it doesn’t matter when because always takes the focus off getting the project done. Keep your crew in the game and working toward completion by hiring a construction cleanup company.
● Maintain a safe work area. As mentioned above, there’s a lot of different hazards construction debris presents. Every moment it’s left on site, is another potential accident. And, accidents are not only disheartening but also, can be quite costly. Even worse, there are insurance and legal concerns which might arise.
● Be known as thoughtful. When you keep the site clean and organized, you’ll be thought of as responsible. As a result, you’ll rightly earn a good reputation for keep on top of things.
● Help keep the surrounding area clean. It’s not only responsible to keep the site itself clean, but also, the surrounding area. When you hire a construction cleanup company, they’ll keep the area around the site in good condition which is another responsible measure and shows you’re environmentally friendly.
● Get right to the next job. If you take on the task of a construction site cleanup, you’re only delaying the time you’ll get to the next job. And, it’s well known that time is money and this is no way to spend your crew’s valuable time.
When you hire a construction cleanup company, you’re actually making a time-saving investment that pays off in more ways than one.
Proactive Commercial Lending Group, LLC was formed back in 2003 by Bruce Myles with the thought that many good, hard working business owners were not getting the Banking Services they needed to survive, maintain and grow their business. This was due to the restrictions on banks (FDIC) or banks not willing to take a chance on their own customers and communities (or Lazy Loan Officers)!!For help getting Texas commercial loans, contact http://www.proactivelendinggroup.com