Press Release (ePRNews.com) - PRAGUE, Czech Republic - Nov 10, 2016 - Devart has updated dbForge Studio for MySQL with redesigned visual object editors and database search, improved Data Editor and Viewer and SQL document parser performance, implemented connection to MySQL databases through Named Pipe, and much more.
Devart,a Czech software vendor of database tools and data connectivity solutions, has released dbForge Studio for MySQL v7.2, a new version of MySQL and MariaDB GUI tool.
The update provides the following new features and improvements:
• The Database Search tool has been completely redesigned for optimal search of both objects and data
• Visual Object Editors have been totally redesigned
• Redesigned Table Maintenance wizard
• Improved SQL document parser performance
• Connection through Named Pipe implemented
• Improved XML View and new JSON View for Data Editor and Viewer Window
• Additional SQL statements are supported
• Syntax Check supports new MariaDB 10.0 – 10.1 statements
• Styled icons are used by default
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a universal MySQL and MariaDB client for database management, administration, and development. With the help of this intelligent MySQL client, workingwith data and code becomes easier and more convenient.
For more information about dbForge Studio for MySQL v.7.2, please visit https://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/studio/.
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/. Source :