Press Release (ePRNews.com) - SINGAPORE - Apr 05, 2016 - In the past few months, PlayPlayFun LLP, known for Tales of Clicker Knights RPG game, has been teasing gamers with screenshots and videos on their upcoming 2D online battle strategy game, Rising Warriors.
Now, the wait is nearly over as PlayPlayFun is inviting players to test the game. Rising Warriors is soon ready to hit the iOS gaming community with a big splash.
Featuring massive 80 vs 80 battle scene, numerous units to promote and devastating spells to learn, Rising Warriors is set to attract casual, strategy and RPG gamers. It is easy enough to play for casual gamers and, yet, deep and challenging enough for strategy and RPG gamers.
– Build your empire and prepare for battle
– Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
– Explore a huge world map and discover the mysterious power of gems
– Face the fearsome Black Fortress Bosses to set free powerful heroes
– Unleash and upgrade spells to aid your quest
– Build 16 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
– Promote and evolve 8 human heroes
– Discover your favorite army formation from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
– Protect your kingdom with various defence system such as Walls, Towers, Gunners and Archers
– Join fellow Warriors in a clan to embark on campaigns and earn rewards!
Players who are interested in getting a sneak preview of the game can now sign up to be a beta tester on Rising Warriors Official Page. The game is currently available only for iOS devices.
Moreover, PlayPlayFun, collaborating with Prelaunch.me, has recently announced that players who pre-register will receive a pre-registrant gift in the form of in-game premium currency. Those who are interested may pre-register at Rising Warriors at Prelaunch.me.