Press Release (ePRNews.com) - LOUISVILLE, Colo. - Aug 23, 2018 - Rogue Wave Software announces a revolutionary new way for enterprise organizations to extend their ability to quickly identify and resolve application quality and performance problems – before they get to production – with QRebel. Building on over ten years of experience in helping software development teams rapidly deliver higher-quality code with JRebel, QRebel allows companies to “shift left” problem resolution in the development cycle.
QRebel enables development and DevOps teams to find, diagnose and fix application performance issues early by seamlessly integrating into the continuous integration pipeline. By checking each build for performance problems, errors and regressions during automated and manual test runs, QRebel uncovers the root cause of problems before they impact user experience and allows developers to fix issues quickly.
“The further an application progresses in the development lifecycle, the costlier it is to fix defects,” says Dan Rabin, Rogue Wave Vice President of Sales. “Once the application is in production, the cost becomes exponential, depending on the impacts to customer experience and executing business transactions. QRebel is the natural evolution of our product portfolio, meeting our mission to bring higher-quality software to market faster.”
Once an application is in production, the cost becomes exponential, depending on the impacts to customer experience and executing business transactions. QRebel is the natural evolution of our product portfolio, meeting our mission to bring higher-quality software to market faster.
QRebel is uniquely positioned to address performance quality in test and development environments with features such as:
- Real-time overviews of performance changes for all components and microservices presented in a single dashboard
- Displaying every single request from test runs to provide an accurate understanding of the performance regressions and improvements occurring between builds
- Allowing development teams to review problems, assign tasks, and share root cause information without interrupting the build process
- Integrating with popular DevOps automation tools and continuous delivery workflows
- The ability to analyze complete stack traces, hotspots, and all database queries, and inspect web services and REST API calls, allowing teams to easily find hidden exceptions and N+1 problems
To learn more, visit qrebel.com or to request a direct briefing on QRebel and application performance management, please contact Bailey Maio.
About Rogue Wave Software
Rogue Wave helps thousands of global enterprise customers tackle the hardest and most complex issues in building, connecting, and securing applications. Since 1989, our platforms, tools, components and support have been used across financial services, technology, healthcare, government, entertainment and manufacturing to deliver value and reduce risk. From API management, web and mobile, embeddable analytics, static and dynamic analysis to open source support, we have the software essentials to innovate with confidence. Source :
Rogue Wave Software