Press Release (ePRNews.com) - SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Feb 14, 2019 - College Prep For Girls offers an alternative to traditional college preparation and standardized testing services for college-bound middle school and high school students in West Los Angeles, South Bay Beach Cities and surrounding areas. Coupled with unique features, such as an overnight leadership camp and life coaching to address challenges outside the classroom, College Prep For Girls provides a customized and holistic approach to college admissions counseling and student leadership training.
College Prep For Girls’ team of educational professionals provides:
- One-on-one college admissions counseling tailored to the strengths and needs of each student
- Personalized SAT, ACT, SAT II test prep delivered one-on-one or in small groups comprised of no more than four students
- Private tutoring for Honors and Advance Placement (AP) Math, Science, English and History
- Individual and group life coaching to deal with bullying, peer pressure, harassment, low self-esteem and other challenges teenagers face
- An overnight summer camp in Big Bear that focuses on leadership development, arts education, life skills and a detailed preview of UC-approved honors and AP English, Math and Science coursework so students enter high school prepared and confident
- Flexible hours and personalized services delivered on-site at the West Los Angeles location, in students’ homes and online via Skype and Zoom.
A popular choice for 8th-12th-grade students and parents who want to ensure their daughters tap into all of their unique gifts and talents, College Prep For Girls has a history of not only getting girls into competitive colleges but also guiding students during their college years and beyond.
Reet Alexander, co-founder and lead strategist for College Prep For Girls, says: “When we launched College Prep For Girls, we were intentional about providing a unique experience that takes the whole female student into consideration as we prepare her for college and life. Even though more girls are attending and graduating from college, many girls and women are still uncomfortable fully exhibiting who they are in the classroom and later in the boardroom. Research shows females still sell ourselves short when stepping into leadership positions at school, negotiating salaries for C-suite positions and raising our hands to be counted, especially in male-dominated spaces. College Prep For Girls encourages students to embrace their girl power as a superpower and use it – not denounce it – to lead and succeed in their own way – even if how they lead and succeed doesn’t resemble that of their male peers.”
Female owned and led, College Prep For Girls is comprised of a team of passionate and accomplished educators, strategists and coaches who empower, prepare and celebrate girl genius; College Prep For Girls believes that is a major reason why parents of brilliant daughters choose their team over traditional college prep agencies. Currently, College Prep For Girls is the only college counseling and test prep center in the world that caters specifically to the strengths, challenges and genius of 8th-12th-grade female students.
“College, career and life preparation should be a source of joy, empowerment, achievement and celebration. Through our overnight summer leadership camp, customized one-on-one college admissions counseling, in-home and virtual tutoring for honors and AP courses, and life coaching to help students and their families deal with bullying, peer pressure, online safety and other issues that encroach upon the lives of middle school and high school girls, we at College Prep For Girls prepare the whole student for the life she chooses to live. We make sure our students have the support they need in and after college so they can live life empowered on their terms,” states Ms. Alexander.
For further information about College Prep For Girls and the services offered online, in-home and in their West Los Angeles facility, please visit https://collegeprepforgirls.com or call 310.774.0351. Source :
College Prep For Girls