Press Release (ePRNews.com) - SINGAPORE - Oct 01, 2016 - “As per the Singapore Companies Act, every company must appoint a qualified company secretary within the six months of its incorporation. Failing to comply with the requirement may result in serious penalty or fine by ACRA. We assist our clients in meeting the requirement and remaining compliant,” says Ms. Meena, the Business Head of SBS.
The firm is committed to providing the clients with convenience and flexibility of obtaining the best solutions under-the-one-roof.
Ms. Meena further added, “Singapore-based companies must be aware of statutory requirements and make sure to meet those so as to remain compliant with the law. Or else, the chances of getting penalized remain high. Appointing a qualified company secretary within six months of company incorporation is one of the mandatory requirements. Businesses can hire our annual company secretary service which will cost $499. It will cover all the aspects of secretarial services of a company in Singapore.
Alternatively, we advise our clients to avail our promotional company incorporation Singapore package that includes free secretarial services for the first year of their operation. It reduces, for our clients, the extra burden of hiring company secretary from elsewhere. Moreover, they get to enjoy the service free of cost, which otherwise will cost them dearly.”
The annual corporate secretarial services of SBS include following services:
• Acting as your local nominee company secretary
• Provide advice and assistance on day-to-day company secretarial matters to remain to fulfill the provisions of the Companies Act and the Company’s Memorandum of Articles and Association.
• Ensure that all notifications, changes, and annual return to be filed with ACRA are complying with the law.
• Maintenance of Statutory Registers and Minute Books as per the Singapore Companies Act.
• Assist in holding the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and preparing the minutes, notices, agendas of the AGM.
• Manage the share allotments, issues, and transfers.
• Supervise and ensure that the company seal is being used ethically.
• Ensure the communication publications of the business such as official publication, notices and letters have the company name and its Unique Entity Number (UEN).
Even though the law suggests that a company can appoint a company secretary within six months of incorporation, it is always better to have one dedicated secretary right from the beginning of Singapore company registration process. It will help the applicant to carry out the procedure in a lawful manner.
A company secretary in the private limited companies in Singapore is a person who is responsible for administrative and reporting functions required by law. He/she assists the directors in ensuring that the company meets all its statutory obligations.
Engaging the company secretary services of SBS Consulting gives the businesses unparalleled access to a team of experienced professionals, fast turnaround times, professional approach and attractive packages. In addition to company secretarial services, incorporation package of the firm also offers free registered address for full one year.
Since the appointment of a company secretary is a mandatory requirement for company incorporation process, no one can afford to ignore its significance. Thus, SBS Consulting advises the entrepreneurs to avail the corporate secretarial services right at the time of initiating the process of Singapore company incorporation.
About SBS Consulting:
SBS Consulting is one of the best corporate firms in Singapore that deliver a set of business services including company incorporation, accounting, bookkeeping, GST registration, payroll and company secretary. The firm is led by a dedicated team which has helped in achieving phenomenal growth within a short span of time.
Contact: Source :
SBS Consulting Pte, Ltd.
Visit : https://www.sbsgroup.com.sg/
High Street Centre,
#17-02, 1 North Bridge Road,
Singapore – 179094
SBS Consulting Pte. Ltd.