Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Hyderabad,India - Feb 24, 2016 - Summary:
“Breast Cancer-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016”, provides comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, Phase III pipeline drugs and their API Manufacturers across the globe. A key objective of the Breast Cancer Report is to understand the market and pipeline status of the drugs around the Breast Cancer to explore the generic development opportunities, licensing opportunities and to gain competitive advantage on designing pipeline startegies. The Report provides the historical and forecasted sales of the drugs till 2018. The Report gives insights into patents providing the patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Breast Cancer. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, It also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India.
Get The Complete Report Now @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/diir2016036/breast-cancerglobal–api-manufacturers-marketed-and-phase-iii-drugs-landscape-2016
· A snapshot of the global Market and Phase III therapeutics scenario for Breast Cancer.
· A review of the marketed products under prescription for Breast Cancer, regulatory information and marketing status.
· Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
· Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
· Product profiles for marketed products for Breast Cancer with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
· Coverage of API Manufacturers for Breast Cancer drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
· Coverage of Regulatory filings in theUS, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Breast Cancer drugs.
· Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Breast Cancer drugs.
· Coverage of Breast Cancer Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
· Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
· Key discontinued Marketed products.
· Global Sales Figure to 2018.
Get The Sample Brochure Now @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=diir2016036
Reasons to buy:
· Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Breast Cancer key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Breast Cancer.
· Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Breast Cancer.
· API intelligence over marketed drugs for Breast Cancer and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
· API intelligence over leading Phase III Pipeline drugs.
· Develop and design strategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III Pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
· Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
· Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Breast Cancer.
· Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing US market.
Get a Quick Discount @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/discount.php?id=diir2016036
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,
Telephone 1 : 1-302-684-6088