Press Release (ePRNews.com) - SHENZHEN, China - Feb 26, 2018 - After the success of the M1 smartphone stabilizer on the crowdfunding platform IndieGoGo, with nearly 7,000 happy backers last year, Snoppa announced its latest product on Friday. Kylin M is an innovatively motorized 3-axis stabilizer, which is reported to help videographers take professional, stable and clear videos whatever the angle is.
“As filmmakers ourselves, we know exactly what we need for a stabilizer,” said Jay Chow, founder of Snoppa. “Apart from being stable, we want it portable, multi-device-supported, versatile and affordable as a special bonus. And the result is Kylin M.”
Kylin M is designed to help videographers catch the perfect moments without using cumbersome equipment. It comes with the following features:
- High-accuracy stabilization and smooth control based on Snoppa’s new algorithm and the brand new closed-loop control structure;
- Revolutionary and transformable handle, which enables you to freely switch between handle and carry modes and keeps video steady whatever the angle is, thus it is especially suitable for low-angle filming;
- Multi-function control handle, which allows direct control of the camera’s zoom, recording start/stop, focus and shutter for more streamlined filming;
- BUS backup interface, through which more accessories, options and convenience can be added in the future;
- Multi-device support for lightweight cameras, smartphones and action cameras;
- Lightweight and portable, only 980g in weight including batteries, and 22x25x9cm in dimension, thus it can be easily put in pocket or bag.
Kylin M will be available on Indiegogo in February 2018, starting from $199. For more information, please visit http://www.snoppa.com/.
About Snoppa: Snoppa was founded by people with the common passion for videography. Most team members are from the drone community. They love the freedom offered by drones in filming video and the professional appearance brought to the footage. They want to share their passion for videography and provide people with professional products that only appear in movies or TV programs before. Source :