Press Release (ePRNews.com) - EINDHOVEN, Netherlands - Apr 14, 2016 - Introduction:
SolidCP was born after WebsitePanel went down less then 2 months ago. The SolidCP project started by multiple old WebsitePanel contributors including Marco Tiggelaar and Michel Jansen.
SolidCP has been in rapid development to become Stable, usable and updated to support the latest software versions.
What is new in SolidCP?
– Experienced team in charge
– Professional developers
– Experienced support crew
– 100% Opensource and publicly available
– Community driven with a large proportion of the original WebsitePanel community
– Affordable 24/7 Professional support when needed
– Full rebrand allowed including copyrights (for a minor yearly fee)
The Panel itself:
– Regular stable releases (every 3 months)
– Stable releases are fully tested by a group of beta testers
– Quick bug and security fixes when found
– Rapid development process to add the latest software versions and features
– Automatic updates for all connected servers (coming in the next release)
– Supported and contributed by many large hosting industry leaders
– Guaranteed future support and development by multiple project leaders
What does SolidCP Support?
The main focus for the first release was quite straightforward:
– Increase usability
– Fix existing bugs
– Make it easy to install
The reason for this is very simple, we believe that we should build a panel on a healthy code that works.
New features are good to have but the existing features should run good first.
Changes in the first release, version 1.0.1:
– Full, new Responsive design
– Menu re-design to improve navigation
– Added Mysql 5.7 support
– Added MariaDB support
– Fixed many bugs that affected WebsitePanel 184.108.40.2064
The next stable release (end of May):
– Exchange 2016 support (available in beta now)
– Skype for Business 2015 support (available in beta now)
– Windows 2016 Support (available in beta now)
– IIS 10 support (available in beta now)
– MS FTP 10 support (available in beta now)
– Automatic updates through portal
– Further menu optimisation and bug fixes
– More minor features …
SolidCP is still in its early stages so there’s a lot to catch up on.
We are working our way through proper documentation with videos.
We are finding and fixing many bugs.
We are documenting the development process like the API so people can more easily understand and contribute to SolidCP.
So what’s next?
Take the SolidCP tour. If you’re still not sure, request a live demo!
Join our community, and if you’re capable, become a contributor (documentation, language, support, development, everyone is welcome).
Go to SolidCP.com to learn more or and download the software.
This post is created by Key4ce – IT Professionals. Source :