Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Hayward, CA - Jan 15, 2016 - Rebecca Hall Gruyter, founder of “Your Purpose Driven Practice,” is having a Speaker Talent Search! If one is an established or aspiring speaker who would love to have community leaders put them on stage in front of their audiences, then here is one of the fastest ways to get on those stages. Rebecca and the other Speaker Talent Search Panel of Experts currently has over 500 speaking opportunities on live stages, telesummits, radio shows, and TV. Rebecca is looking for speakers in all topic areas − body, mind, spirit, business, health, leadership, legal, marketing, organizing, sales − any subject that can be thought of!
Rebecca has collaborated with other leaders in the community and a speaker agent who are also looking for speakers for their live and virtual events, radio shows, teleclasses, video series, and live stages. This is a wonderful opportunity to be seen, heard, expand one’s audience and have an impact in the community!
Here are a few benefits to auditioning:
- Be seen by multiple Community Leaders ALL looking for heart-connected speakers with a single audition
- Audition for over 500 speaking opportunities all in one 7 minute audition (Value Priceless)
- Opportunity to expand your reach, get on more stages, and have a greater impact for your valuable message.
Remember: These TV Show Hosts/Producers, community leaders, Radio show Hosts, the speaker agent and Rebecca have speaking spots on different radio stations, video opportunities, live event stage opportunities, TV, and teleclass opportunities − over 500 spots to fill. She also refers speakers to other community leaders, promoters and radio shows to fill their speaking spots and venues.
Here are a few benefits to submitting an application:
- Comprehensive application process helps speakers find clarity in their message, purpose, and who is their audience
- This will help applicants get their materials together so they will be ready to say “yes” to that next speaking opportunity
- Gives applicants the opportunity to review speaking topics, offers, and messages so they are ready to shine in front of their next audience
The application process is very simple:
Step 1 – Submit the $197 application fee.
Step 2 – Complete and submit the application information by November 30, 2015.
Step 3 – The applicant’s information is reviewed and the finalists selected for auditions by March 31, 2016.
Step 4 – Auditions will be held mid-May, 2016.
Step 5 – The speakers for 2015 will be informed of their opportunities by June 2016.
Learn more and apply at www.SpeakerTalentSearch.com Since Rebecca wants the best of the best, she will accept up to 300 applications.