Press Release (ePRNews.com) - HONG KONG - Dec 07, 2017 - After a very successful crowdfunding campaign in August and becoming the most-funded Kickstarter Hong Kong project to date, Fillony Limited has now started to ship POLAR SEAL, innovative smart clothing that gives instant heat at the touch of a button.
POLAR SEAL gives you heat on demand and comfort in adventure
POLAR SEAL is a base layer zip top that brings heat on demand at the touch of a button. Designed and tested for alpine conditions and the great outdoors, the garment can be comfortably worn under a jacket or layered on top of a T-shirt, making it a great fit for both casual wear and sports. Both men and women’s cuts are tailored to fit comfortably close to the body to ensure efficient transmission of heat.
POLAR SEAL gives you heat on demand and comfort in adventure.
Heat at the touch of a button
Shock and waterproof LED-lit control buttons at the wrist allow users to easily adjust between two heating zones and three temperature levels. The top delivers heat in less than 10 seconds and is compatible with any USB power bank with an output of 5V 2A, with a capacity ranging from 5,000mAh to 10 to 12,000mAh. Moreover, the buttons are responsive enough to work with gloves, ensuring that you won’t have to take off any gear to activate the heat.
1,100 percent funded on Kickstarter
POLAR SEAL was launched on the crowdfunding platform Kickstarter in August and raised almost US$ 600,000 to become the most-funded KS Hong Kong project to date. The production was launched in November and the company has now started to ship. The product is also available for pre-order from www.polarseal.me, at a price of US$179 including worldwide delivery.
Ultra-thin heating technology:
POLAR SEAL leverages a similar technology that is used in fighter jet pilot jackets. The elements are thin and flexible, creating a durable and breathable garment. The garment is washable by hand at 40~60°C.
Specs & features:
- Three heating modes: lower back, upper back, dual zones
- Three power levels: low (40°C), medium (45°C) and high (50°C)
- A standard 10Ah power bank (not provided) will deliver heat for up to eight hours
A choice of colors and sizes:
- Sizes: Women XS, S, M, L, XL and Men S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colors: Jet Black, Alpine Blue, Heather Gray and Fuchsia Pink
- 1989: Fillony Company founded in Hong Kong
- End 2016: POLAR SEAL first prototype developed
- May 2017: Final working sample ready
- August 2017: Kickstarter campaign launched
- October 2017: CE approval obtained
- November 2017: Production
- December 2017: Shipping worldwide
Francois Vandenheste, firstname.lastname@example.org, +85228777266 Source :
Business Info : FILLONY LTD