Press Release (ePRNews.com) - PHILADELPHIA - Jul 17, 2018 - Stuzo, a leading provider of personalized and predictive commerce solutions, and Koupon Media, a leading mobile offer platform and retail network, today announced a partnership to deliver targeted, personalized mobile offers in a more seamless way. Integrating Koupon’s mobile offer capabilities and data insights with Open Commerce’s middleware connections to payment, loyalty and digital channels gives retailers the ability to better personalize offers for consumers, increase in-store sales and attract new shoppers.
“We are thrilled to partner with Koupon Media,” said Gunter Pfau, CEO, Stuzo. “This partnership further amplifies the value of Open Commerce, the infrastructure standard for digital services, by leveraging the unmatched digital promotion capabilities of Koupon and further, helps retailers on our Open Commerce platform save time and money. This partnership will ease the burdensome process of sourcing, building and delivering offers. We are also impressed by Koupon’s broad industry knowledge, serving offers across 40,000 convenience store retailers. By tying Koupon’s redemption data to Open Commerce transaction data, we are creating a more complete picture of retailers’ digital consumers.”
This integration gives Open Commerce retailers the ability to utilize Koupon’s advanced offer technology, gain access to the Koupon Offer Network, the leading single source of CPG-funded offers in small format retail, and understand how consumers are interacting with digital offers. The partnership furthers Open Commerce’s strategy of unifying best-in-class provider capabilities, powering the rapid delivery of experiences across digital channels, and providing one central command center for the operationalization and optimization of mission-critical programs.
We are excited to announce our partnership with Stuzo and introduce Open Commerce capabilities to our customers. Open Commerce is an innovative platform with advanced integration capabilities. By embedding our offer capabilities in a leading middleware platform, we are equipping retailers with the resources they need to expand their reach and drive sales, while also simplifying the mobile offer delivery and redemption process. Further, we are excited to introduce Open Commerce capabilities to Koupon Media customers.
“We are excited to announce our partnership with Stuzo and introduce Open Commerce capabilities to our customers,” said Brad Van Otterloo, president of Koupon Media. “Open Commerce is an innovative platform with advanced integration capabilities. By embedding our offer capabilities in a leading middleware platform, we are equipping retailers with the resources they need to expand their reach and drive sales, while also simplifying the mobile offer delivery and redemption process.”
Stuzo is a leading provider of personalized and predictive commerce solutions for retailers, powered by products, services and insights. Stuzo’s services include digital product strategy, product design and product engineering.
About Koupon Media
Koupon Media was founded with the mission to be the most advanced digital promotion network in the world. Delivering more than three billion offers since its founding, Koupon Media is the mobile offer industry leader, powering mobile offers for more than 40,000 retail locations and the world’s largest CPG brands. In 2017 alone, the Koupon Platform reached over 108 million customers, driving over 155 million store trips.
About Open CommerceSM
Stuzo’s core product offering, Open Commerce, is an enterprise-grade cloud-based platform to empower rapid delivery and real-time operationalization of Digital Services and Experiences.
- Open Commerce Application Server is a PCI DSS Level 1 Certified Compliant middleware that securely unifies and exposes best-in-class Digital Services (i.e., digital coupon platforms, payment processors, mobile wallets, private label credit card providers, loyalty platform providers, private label debit card providers, identity and fraud management, site system and POS manufacturers, etc.) into one central point-of-interface via a public API to empower merchants and their vendors to rapidly and efficiently deliver connected commerce applications across digital channels (i.e., mobile, web, kiosk, wearables, IoT, connected car, augmented reality, conversational UI, etc.).
- Open Commerce Command Center is a web-based portal that centralizes and operationalizes the key functions and data of Digital Services from multiple vendors into one interface with dashboards and workflows (i.e., quality of service, automated monitoring and alerting, store setup and performance, loyalty and offer creation, fraud prevent rules, etc.) that empower merchants to in real-time monitor, manage and optimize mission-critical programs powered by multiple third-party services.
About Stuzo’s Insights Platforms
Stuzo’s Insights Platforms include:
- Market Insights, the most comprehensive research on the digital capabilities of the top 100 U.S. Fuel Retail and Convenience store brands (published at www.cstoredigitalranking.com).
- Consumer Insights, the most comprehensive ethnographic research on the habits of consumers, having been compiled via a cross-country road trip where Stuzo amassed more than 240 hours of customer interviews and conversations at 70 top U.S. fuel and convenience brands.
- Future Vision Insights, the most in-depth and realistic 3D fuel/energy and convenience site concepts, featuring depictions of how digital transformation and industry disruption will shape the future of the industry.
Contact: Aaron McLean, COO, Stuzo
Contact: Alexandra Wall, Director of Marketing, Koupon Media