Press Release (ePRNews.com) - PHILADELPHIA - Dec 18, 2018 - Stuzo, the leading provider of personalized and predictive commerce solutions for retailers, powered by software products, software services, and insights, announced today the launch of Sunoco’s mobile commerce applications for iOS and Android.
“At Sunoco, we know it’s our job to stay ahead of consumer trends by reducing friction as much as possible,” said Alison Gladwin, Vice President Marketing & Administration at Sunoco LP. “For our customers, that means faster and more seamless payment options, digital receipts and location-specific offers. We’re thrilled to launch these capabilities, and on top of that, we know that our partners (the site owners) are excited to offer unique specials at their locations too.”
Sunoco’s innovative mobile commerce applications feature the following:
- Mobile pay-at-pump and pay-in-store capabilities
- Support for Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sunoco’s private label credit card, all major credit/debit cards, and Sunoco gift cards
- A digital storefront, enabling Sunoco dealers to manage their store identify, opt into Sunoco-sourced promotions and create their own backcourt offers
- Seamless integration for grocery rewards with Price Chopper and SHOP’n SAVE
- Conexxus mobile standards compliant architecture
At Sunoco, we know it’s our job to stay ahead of consumer trends by reducing friction as much as possible.
Following a successful pilot program in April and May 2018 to a select group of Sunoco gas stations, Sunoco’s mobile apps are now available for pay-at-pump and/or pay-in-store nationwide, across more than a thousand locations.
This mobile commerce launch is the first step for Sunoco, with an exciting roadmap already underway to expand the app’s capabilities, providing differentiated digital services to its dealers and distributors.
“We are honored to be Sunoco’s digital commerce partner,” said Gunter Pfau, CEO, Stuzo. “Enabling Sunoco to accelerate their business via digital has been and will remain a top priority for Stuzo.”
Sunoco’s mobile app is free to download, easy to use, and are available for iOS and Android. For more information, please visit www.sunoco.com.
* * * * *
For media inquiries, please contact:
Aaron McLean, Stuzo | firstname.lastname@example.org | 267.519.3669
Stuzo is the leading provider of personalized and predictive commerce solutions for retailers, powered by software products, software services, and insights platforms. Stuzo’s services include digital product strategy, product design, and product engineering.
About Stuzo’s Open CommerceSM Platform
Open Commerce is an enterprise grade cloud-based platform that offers a set of modules to empower rapid delivery and real-time operationalization of Digital Services and Commerce Experiences.
- Open Commerce Application Server is a PCI DSS Level 1 Certified Compliant middleware that securely unifies and exposes best-in-class Digital Services (ie., POS providers, site systems, digital coupon platforms, payment processors, mobile wallets, private label credit card providers, loyalty platform providers, private label debit card providers, identity and fraud management, etc.) into one central point-of-interface via a public API to empower merchants and their vendors to rapidly and efficiently deliver connected commerce applications across digital channels (ie., mobile, web, kiosk, wearables, IoT, connected car, augmented reality, conversational UI, etc.).
- Open Commerce Command Center is a web-based portal that centralizes and operationalizes the key functions and data of Digital Services from multiple vendors into one interface with dashboards and workflows (ie. quality of service, automated monitoring and alerting, store setup and performance, loyalty and offer creation, fraud prevent rules, etc.) that empower merchants to in real-time monitor, manage, and optimize mission-critical programs powered by multiple third-party services.
About Stuzo’s Insights Platforms
Stuzo’s Insights Platforms include:
- Market Insights, the most comprehensive research on the digital capabilities of the top 100 US Fuel Retail and Convenience store brands (published at www.cstoredigitalranking.com).
- Consumer Insights, the most comprehensive ethnographic research on the habits of consumers, having been compiled via a cross-country road trip where Stuzo amassed 240+ hours of customer interviews and conversations at 70 top US fuel and convenience brands (published at www.cstoreconsumerinsights.com).
- Future Vision Insights, the most in-depth and realistic 3D fuel/energy and convenience site concepts, featuring depictions of how digital transformation and industry disruption will shape the future of the industry.