Press Release (ePRNews.com) - BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE, India - Oct 24, 2016 - Systematic Investment Pla (SIP) is a smart way for investing money in mutual funds, it allows you to invest certain pre-determined amount at a regular interval like weekly,monthly and quarterly. It helps you for building wealth for future and just like a mode of investment. SIP is a flexible and best investment plan, your money is auto debited from your account and invested in to specific mutual fund scheme. It is a simple concept and hence very powerfull. In Systematic Investment Plan sliding market give handsome return the in a long time period.
Step for Start Systematic Investment Plan
• Pick any date of a month, then fill out an SIP form and an application form.
• Draw post-dated monthly / quarterly cheques , adding up to at least minimum investment of scheme.
• Monthly – Start on any date of any month, and stick to the same date of every month.
• Quarterly – Start on any date of any month, and stick to the same date of every third month.
• If in any month the chosen date is not a Working Day, the transaction will be completed on the next Working Day.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/4EfmgEilA4U” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe> Source :
Business Info : mutualfundwala