Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ATLANTA - Jan 02, 2019 - T.E.N., a technology and information security executive networking and relationship-marketing firm, announced today the nominees for the 2019 Information Security Executive Southeast Awards. Executives include top-ranking decision-makers representing organizations in financial services, commercial, health care, government, academics and more. Projects include large-scale technology endeavors that address key issues in the information security industry.
- David Black, Chief Information Security Officer, SiteOne Landscape Supply
- Kevin Gowen, Chief Information Security Officer, Synovus
- Kim Keever, CISO and Senior Vice President of Security, Analytics & Technology Services, Cox Communications
- Shaun Khalfan, VP, Information Security, Freddie Mac
- Michael Scobee, Cyber Security Director, Delta Air Lines
- Carl Scaffidi, CISO, Baker Donelson
- Dave Summitt, Chief Information Security Officer, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute
Full executive descriptions can be found online: https://ten-inc.com/ise/southeast/exec_nominees.asp
- Aaron’s, Project Phalanx: Shifting Left in Application Security
- Aflac, Ducking an Identity Crisis with Real-Time Fraud Alerting
- Black Knight Financial, Digital Executive Risk Committee (“Digital ERC”)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, IAM Consolidation: Identity Governance Selection | Consolidation & Unified Privileged Access & Management (UPAM)
- First Data, First Data Application Security Program
- SunTrust, Cyber Security Operations Program Enhancement
- Tractor Supply Company, Identity Access Portfolio
- Tractor Supply Company, Security Awareness Program
Full project descriptions can be found online: https://ten-inc.com/ise/southeast/project_nominees.asp
“The ISE® Southeast Awards offer information security professionals the opportunity to connect with their peers, collaborate with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, and celebrate the hard-earned achievements and progress they have made. Now more than ever, the need for security executives has become more critical, and it is tantamount that these security professionals have a network of peers to interact with, exchange ideas and best practices, and work together to create innovative ways to make our industry even more robust and forward-thinking,” said Marci McCarthy, CEO and President of T.E.N.
The ISE® Southeast Awards recognize executives and projects which have made a positive impact on their organizations through risk management, data-asset protection, regulatory compliance, privacy, and information security. Nominations are sent to T.E.N.’s distinguished panel of ISE® Judges for review and scoring.
This year’s ISE® Southeast Judges include:
- Joe Bennett, VP & CISO, Hertz Corporation
- Russell Eubanks, VP and CISO, Federal Reserve Bank of ATL
- Lynda Fleury, Vice President and CISO, Unum
- Elliott Franklin, Director of IT Governance, Loews Hotels
- Wes Knight, CISO, Georgia Department of Revenue
All nominees will be recognized at the ISE® Southeast Executive Forum and Awards on February 6, 2019, at The Westin Peachtree Downtown in Atlanta, GA. Event attendees can earn up to five CPEs for participating in the event, which will offer dynamic presentations and engaging roundtable discussions highlighting a spectrum of the industry’s most critical issues and innovative best practices. Finalists and winners are announced at the awards gala that evening and recognized through press coverage and inclusion on the T.E.N. website.
The event is made possible by our Exabyte Sponsor: ForeScout; Kilobyte Sponsors: Shape Security and ZeroFOX; and Display Sponsors: Kenna Security, Respond Software and Saltworks Security.
T.E.N., a national technology and security executive marketing and networking organization, facilitates peer-to-peer relationships between top executives, industry visionaries and solution-providers in the cybersecurity industry. Nominated for numerous industry awards, T.E.N.’s executive leadership programs enable information exchange, collaboration and decision-making opportunities for Information Security Executives and cybersecurity solution providers alike. Its flagship program, the nationally-acclaimed Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Program Series and Awards, is North America’s largest leadership recognition and networking program for security professionals. In addition, T.E.N. offers the ISE® Lions’ Den and Jungle Lounge, wherein emerging cybersecurity companies have the opportunity to showcase their solutions to major security executives in a competitive rapid-fire event. T.E.N. also delivers ISE® Private Dinners across 44 major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada to create even more opportunities for Information Security Executives, professionals and security solution providers to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate.
About ISE® Award Program Series Source :
For more than a decade, the Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Award Program Series has empowered security executives and their project teams to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate. Recognized as the industry’s most prestigious IT Security award program, it has become the most anticipated award program for security executives and their project teams. Winners have included executives and project teams from leading organizations such as Aetna, AIG, AT&T, Bank of America, Comcast, Cox Automotive, HMS, Jabil, NCR, PayPal, SunTrust, and VISA.