Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Bloomsburg, PA - Sep 13, 2017 - Independent research and consulting firm Talented Learning today announced its 2017 Fall Webinar Series — four free online events designed to help organizations create lasting business value through modern learning technologies. At each of these live sessions, CEO and Lead Analyst John Leh will team-up with industry innovators to address some of the biggest challenges learning and development professionals face.
“Our recent ‘Summer of Learning’ webinar series drew tremendous response from professionals who want practical advice that helps them advance their learning initiatives,” John Leh explained. “The Fall Webinar Series naturally expands on our summer agenda by exploring additional critical issues that are top-of-mind as learning organizations plan for the year ahead.”
The Fall Webinar Series focuses on these four topics:
- What it takes for associations to succeed in providing continuing education to members,
- How to get more from a traditional LMS — not with workarounds or replacement, but by augmenting existing systems,
- How to boost engagement in extended enterprise learning programs designed to serve customers, business partners and other external audiences, and
- How artificial intelligence works in combination with an LMS for dramatic improvement in learning experience and results.
Fall Webinar Series Schedule
Individuals can reserve a virtual seat at any of the following live online events by submitting the all-in-one registration form available at https://talentedlearning.com/go/fall-webinar-series-reg-form:
- September 21, 1-2 p.m. ET — “The Power of Professional Development: How to Succeed With Continuing Education” — featuring Tamer Ali, SVP and General Manager, Education Solutions at Community Brands
- October 5, 1-2 p.m. ET — “Unhappy With Your LMS? Don’t Ditch It. Augment It!” — featuring Stephan Pineau, CEO at Training Orchestra
- Oct 26, 1-2 p.m. ET — “How to Succeed at Extended Enterprise Education: Strategies for Learning Engagement” — featuring Kevin Hanegan, VP of Knowledge and Learning at Qlik
- Nov 15, 1-2 p.m. ET — “A Smarter LMS: How AI Measurably Improves Learning Experience and Impact” — featuring experts from EdCast.
Detailed descriptions of each session are available in John Leh’s recent agenda post: https://talentedlearning.com/learning-tech-success-fall-webinar-series. (Note: All registrants will receive links to webinar recordings, even if they are unable to attend a live session.)
About Talented Learning Webinars
The Fall Webinar Series continues Talented Learning’s tradition of producing free online events that explore how emerging technology is rapidly redefining today’s LMS marketplace. The most popular webinars John Leh has led over the past three years are now available on-demand at no charge to anyone who joins Talented Learning’s recently launched Learning Center.
About John Leh
John Leh is CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning, LLC. Named one of the Top 20 Global Elearning Movers and Shakers of 2017, John is a fiercely independent LMS selection consultant and blogger who helps organizations develop and implement learning technology strategies – primarily for the extended enterprise. John’s advice is based on 20 years of industry experience, serving as a trusted LMS selection and sales adviser to more than 100 learning organizations with a total technology spend of more than $65 million.
About Talented Learning
Talented Learning is an independent research and consulting firm devoted to helping organizations of all sizes choose and use modern LMS solutions and related technologies for their unique business needs. Insights from Talented Learning help organizations at every stage of the learning technology implementation lifecycle, from business case development and requirements definition, to vendor evaluation and selection. The firm’s analysts also serve as trusted advisors to modern LMS vendors who must manage product positioning and roadmaps in today’s dynamic elearning landscape. For additional information, visit https://TalentedLearning.com.
Talented Learning, LLC Source :
Talented Learning, LLC