Press Release (ePRNews.com) - San Jose, CA - Jun 07, 2017 - Shortly after acquiring the popular privately-owned reporting platform Raven Tools and closing another round of funding, TapClicks, Inc. has launched a significant upgrade to its world-class marketing report platform. These new capabilities provide a supercharged report building experience, superior to any other solution on the market, with features found only in TapClicks.
Babak Hedayati, CEO of TapClicks, said, “Our customers asked us to give them complete control of how they report their data and to make it easy to use. This new upgrade does just that. So far our customers have been extremely impressed by how well it works, how good it looks, and how intuitive the user interface is.”
“Our customers asked us to give them complete control of how they report their data and to make it easy to use. This new upgrade does just that.”
Highlights of the TapClicks upgrade include:
- More reporting formats: Now, TapClicks offers even more reporting formats and customization options. The PDF Builder provides complete layout control so customers can send clients white-labeled PDF reports with custom images. Connections to Microsoft tools let users build on-brand Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with custom templates or export data to Microsoft Excel.
- New ways to collaborate and annotate with enhanced visualization: Targeted, precise visualization options support grouping, filtering, and drill downs into multiple data analytics levels that reveal fast-breaking trends through dozens of new plot options.
- More flexibility: The redesigned Report Builder lets users make live changes to marketing reporting widgets. Customers can resize, filter, and change almost every aspect of data displays in real time, pivoting between visualizations to find and show trends and insights.
- Supercharged interface for performance: Along with many engine enhancements to increase speed, the extended visual editor capability makes resizing and reordering Custom Dashboards faster.
- More automation, with alerts: In conjunction with the redesigned report builder and new export options, the latest release offers the ability to create custom Performance Alerts. Performance Alerts allow users to create personalized notifications from over 175 data connectors. These can be used to notify customers about key performance indicator (KPI) changes and other business-critical data.
- More support for a wide variety of winning marketing solutions: TapClicks integrates over 150 popular marketing and advertising platforms.
The new capabilities will help marketers and agencies specify the exact data they want to customize and report on. The new, customizable performance alerts will also help them stay on top of marketing campaigns in real-time.
The TapClicks analytics and reporting platform is preferred by large media companies and agencies worldwide. Discover more by visiting tapclicks.com. Stay tuned for more exciting information by following TapClicks on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2009, TapClicks, Inc. is the leading marketing technology company for agencies, media companies, brands and enterprises, winning #87 in Inc. magazine’s top 500 fastest growing companies. The TapClicks integrated Marketing Operations Platform solves the issues marketers have been facing for decades with workflow and order management, analytics, and automated reporting — all within a single intuitive user interface, and available on demand, in the cloud. TapClicks has delivered over 1,000,000 dashboards to over 10,000 brands and over 3,500 media companies and digital agencies worldwide. The TapClicks platform leverages over 150 native integrations with leading marketing and advertising platforms, giving users Instant-On access to reporting data. It rounds out its solution with the Import Wizard, which enables the platform to digest data from virtually any source. TapClicks operates out of offices in Silicon Valley, Boston, Nashville, Canada, Europe and Latin America.
PR Contact Source :