Press Release (ePRNews.com) - SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Sep 05, 2018 - Chief Human Resource Officers from some of the world’s biggest brands will headline the 9th CHRO Exchange, taking place Nov. 11-13 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The theme of this year’s event, “Embracing the Speed of Change: Converting Disruption into HR’s Competitive Advantage,” is focused on how the rapid spread of digital technology throughout all facets of business is dramatically changing the way companies attract, retain, develop and deploy their workers.
Keynote speakers include:
- Christine Deputy, Chief Human Resources Officer, Nordstrom
- Donna Dorsey, Chief Human Resources Officer, Navistar
- Kate Terrell, Chief Human Resources Officer, Driscoll’s
- Thomas Gaissmaier, Chief Human Resources Officer, 21st Century Fox
- Suzie Elliott, Chief Human Resources Officer, Farmers Insurance
- Debra McCowan, Chief Human Resources Officer, Equinix
- Joy Roman, Chief Human Resources Officer, Toll Brothers
- Marc Howells, Vice President, Human Resources, NA Commercial, Astrazeneca
- Julie Loosbrock, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Deluxe Corporation
- Eric Wohl, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Dish Network
- Matthew Owenby, Chief Human Resources Officer, AFLAC
- Girish Ganesan, Vice President, Enterprise HR Solutions and Enablement, TD Bank
This year, the event will be incorporating a full day focused on total rewards content sessions by introducing the Compensation & Benefits Exchange on Nov. 12. This one-day track is focused on how HR leaders can redefine their employee value proposition through competitive voluntary benefits, compensation plans and other perks to win the battle for the best talent in the marketplace.
Compensation & Benefits Exchange sessions include:
- Changing the Game of Rewards & Recognition at Electronic Arts
- Staying Fit With Your Bottom Line: Accelerating Employee Wellness Programs to Propel Productivity, Increase Engagement & Drive Down the Cost of Health Benefits
- Embracing the Consumerization of Benefits
- Goodbye Empty Promises & Outdated Reward Programs: Using Modern Approaches & Analytics To Turbocharge Rewards & Recognition
Additional thought-provoking sessions will include a featured presentation by Chris Martin, executive vice president of Precept Group, who will deliver a keynote address entitled “Staying Fit With Your Bottom Line: Accelerating Employee Wellness Programs to Propel Productivity, Increase Engagement & Drive Down the Cost of Health Benefits.” About Precept Group: Precept Group works with employers who are looking for long-term solutions to growing healthcare costs. Precept designs benefits strategies that leverage in-house actuarial, clinical and health engagement teams to create sustainable results. Precept redirects excess spend into employee health and wealth enhancing options, helping employers attract and retain the best.
About the Chief Human Resources Officer Exchange: The Chief Human Resources Officer Exchange is an invitation-only peer learning and networking event that connects Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 heads of human resources, industry thought leaders and innovative solution providers in an exclusive environment to foster high-level, meaningful dialogue and a candid exchange of ideas among industry experts. The two-and-a-half day event features a highly engaging mix of in-depth networking, pre-scheduled one-on-one business meetings and interactive presentation formats, including case studies, panel discussions, Masterclasses, BrainWeaves® and roundtables. For more information, visit chroexchange.iqpc.com. Source :
Business Info : IQPC Exchange