Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Arlington, VA - Jun 13, 2018 -
It was a pleasure participating in what I believe was one of the highest quality symposia I have attended in a long time.
Confirmed Speakers and Panelists to date:
- Mr. Terry Halvorsen, CIO, EVP, Samsung, Former, CIO, DoD
- Ms. Shue-Jane Thompson, Vice President and Partner, Cyber Security and Bio-metrics, IBM
- MG Garrett Yee, USA, Dir., Networks, Services, & Strategy, HQ Dept of the Army CIO/G-6 (Tentative)
- Mr. Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer, Information Dominance (SAF/A6), USAF
- Mr. Neal Ziring. Technical Dir., National Security Agency
- Mr. Scott Tousley, Deputy Dir., Cyber Security Division for Homeland Security Research Projects, DHS
- Mr. Gus Hunt, Managing Director and Cyber Lead, Accenture Federal Services
- Col. Dean Clothier, USA Chief & Joint Staff, J6 Cyber Space Div.
- Mr. Steve Pitcher, Senior Cyber Survivability Analyst
- Dr. Ray Letter, Chief, Cyber Security Div (C4/CY), Marine Corps DAA/AO
- Mr. Gregg Kendrick, Exec. Dir., MARFORCYBER (Invited)
- Dr. Sokwoo Rhee, Associate Dir., Cyber-Physical Systems Program, NIST
CSFI PANEL DISCUSSION LEAD BY:
- Paul A. Welch, Brigadier General (ret.), USAF, Vice President, Cyber Solutions, SAIC, Former Vice Commander of the United States Air Force Warfare Center, CSFI Advisory Director.
- Greg Touhill, CSFI Advisory Director, USAF Brigadier General (Ret), Former White House Chief Information Security Officer, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Cyber Security and Communications in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and as Director of the National Cyber Security and Communications Integration Center.
- Norman R. Hayes, Rear Admiral (ret.), US Navy, Former Director of the Intelligence Headquarters, EUCOM (J-2), CSFI Advisory Board of Directors
- Latest DoD & Government Cyber Security Automation Policies, Strategies, and Imperatives and Way Ahead
- Current & Emerging Cyber Threats to The Military Services and Government & Presenting Cutting-edge in Automation Mitigation Approaches and Techniques
- Technical Advancements within the Human Machine Interface
- Advancements in Interagency and International Multi-lateral Cooperation and Information Sharing
- Emerging Procurement Requirements, Offensive Strategies, and DoD Acquisitions Initiatives
- Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
- Advanced Persistent Threats Defense Technologies
- Cloud Computing – Quantum Computing & Blockchain Security Technologies
Technology Training Corporation