Press Release (ePRNews.com) - GREENSBORO, N.C. - Aug 01, 2018 - The Brooks Group, a global sales training and selling solutions firm, announced the release of a new virtual edition of their award-winning IMPACT Selling System open seminar.
Previously only offered on site in Greensboro, NC, the new virtual format will allow sales professionals from around the country to attend a virtual classroom and benefit from the award-winning selling system.
We strive to make our sales training and sales management training programs as effective and accessible as possible. This virtual edition of the IMPACT Selling Seminar gives our clients the flexibility to train their salespeople when traveling or when being out of the field for two days is not a possibility. The format is new, but the same tried-and-true principles of IMPACT Selling remain the same.
The 9-week course is virtually led by one of The Brooks Group’s expert facilitators and includes:
- Instructor-led training
- Group breakout sessions
- Follow-up with Qstream® reinforcement tool
Benefits of the Virtual IMPACT Selling Seminar:
- Increased sales revenue and greater margins
- Shortened sales cycles to reduce time-to-close
- Better pre-call planning and positioning skills
- Improved communication with different buying styles
- Convenient virtual training that is easily applied in the real world
For more information about the program and to request an info-packet, click here.
CONTACT: Rich Recchio Source :
The Brooks Group