Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Palo Alto, CA - Oct 19, 2016 - The two founders, Jens Christophersen and Thomas Jorgensen, behind the world’s leading Intelligent Network Capture Adapter Company, Napatech, have launched a new company with a focus on cost competitive and advanced Network Monitoring, Traffic Analysis and Capture technology.
The NTA (Network Traffic Analyzer) product range includes products that can capture and record network traffic at 4, 8 or 12 Gb/s with zero packet loss. Recording capacity from 1.5TB to 128TB. This will allow storage of more than 2 days’ worth of network data at line-speed. The NTA can automatically generate graphs and tables based on captured network traffic. Detailed protocol and traffic flow analysis can be performed on captured packets. Captured network traffic can be exported in PCAP format for analysis using external tools.
The NTA product range can assist in learning, understanding and monitoring what is going on with the most critical parts of an organizations infrastructure. The NTA feature set can help diagnose problems quickly and ensure uptime of customer facing web pages or services. This is of critical importance to all businesses in the new sharing economy.
Highlights of the new NTA product range
- Complete Network Monitoring, Analysis and Packet Capture solution
- Easy to use WEB GUI for Dashboard, Analysis, Management and Configuration
- Line rate Network Traffic Recording up to 12 x 1G
- Live Dashboard to view captured packet statistics and recording performance
- Search, retrieve and export captured Network Traffic in PCAP format
- NTA is customizable to user specifications – Network interfaces and retention time
About Wasabi Networks: Wasabi Networks develops and markets advanced network monitoring, analysis and packet capture appliances with a focus on cost competitive prices and an easy to use feature set.
Press Contact Source :
Thomas Jorgensen, President and Founder
+1 844 946 4488
Business Info : Wasabi Networks