Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TORONTO - Jun 04, 2018 - This live webinar upcoming on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 11 a.m. EDT (4 p.m. BST/UK)
features a forward-looking panel discussion of experts that will explore multiple perspectives for advancing electronic clinical outcome assessments (eCOA) adoption, including areas of increased regulatory consideration, evolving eCOA technology, functionality and the shift to mHealth.
- Kenneth Grice, eCOA Strategist, Data Acquisition Services, Bayer
- Jonathan Helfgott, Faculty/Coordinator of Regulatory Sciences and Food Safety Programs, Johns Hopkins University
- Donna Mongiello, RN, BSN, Vice President of Strategic Solutions, YPrime
- Lisa Henderson, Editorial Director, Applied Clinical Trials and Pharmaceutical Executive
Key discussion points will include:
- eCOA trends and emerging capabilities
- New technology that provides convenience and flexibility
- Regulatory matters
For more information about this complimentary session visit: The Future of eCOA: A Panel Discussion
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/why-host-a-webinar
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 352