Press Release (ePRNews.com) - HAMILTON, Ontario - Sep 26, 2016 - In the summer of 2017, from a launch location in the Mojave Desert, a rocket ship will be launching a CubeSat – Satellite – named “Disclosure” – into a 193 mile polar orbit with the sole mission of looking for UFOs in close earth orbit, and yes, there is a Hamilton, Ontario connection.
This first time a manmade orbital satellite has the sole mission of looking for UFOs and all media information, project interviews, launch / mission control audio and video will be acquired, produced and released to the world through REL-MAR McConnell Media Company in Hamilton, Ontario.
The CubeSat “Disclosure” is a U-class spacecraft – a type of miniaturized satellite for space research that is made up of multiples of 10×10×11.35 cm cubic units. CubeSat “Disclosure” will have a mass of no more than 1.33 kilograms per unit. The mission has a projected life of 3 months.
Every 5 seconds, “Disclosures'” 2 HD cameras (one camera pointed towards Earth and the other pointed to space) will be sending thumbnail photos to mission control. Should any of “Disclosures'” on-board systems pick up an anomaly, mission control will be notified and the photos will be made available in full HD for analysis in order to determine the origin of the anomaly.
The main members of CubeSat “Disclosure” project are:
DAVE COTE – Project Manager:
– Software Engineer;
– Graduated from Simon Fraser University with a Bachelor in applied science;
– Major – Computer Sciences / Minor – Psychology;
– Currently Contracts for Google.
DAVE SHOCK- Project Coordinator:
– Experienced in UFO Satellite Research;
– Former projects include a $200 million mission.
MATTHEW LIPPERT – Electronic and Software Engineer:
– CubeSat Optimization Specialist;
– Graduated from the University of Dayton with a Bachelor in Applied Sciences;
– Major – Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology;
– Currently a CubeSat Research Engineer at the United States Air Force Institute of Technology.
ROB McCONNELL – Broadcast Executive Producer / Broadcast Master Control
– President and CEO of REL-MAR McConnell Media Company;
– Creator, host and executive producer of “The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show” and “The ‘X’ Zone TV Show”;
– REL-MAR has over 25years of experience in radio, TV and satellite production, supply and transmission;
– Producers of syndicated radio and television programming;
Funding for CubeSat “Disclosure” is ongoing at Indiegogo – where $30,000 has already been raised, with most of the funds provided by members of the UFO community, which has paid for the launch vehicle and CubeSat “Disclosure”.
To find out how you can make a contribution to help the “Disclosure Mission,” please contact Dave Cote, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.cubesat4disclosure.com and click on “Be Part of History.”
For all media inquiries, please contact, Rob McConnell at email@example.com or call (905) 575-1222 Source :
REL-MAR McConnell Media Company