Press Release (ePRNews.com) - BANGALORE, India - Oct 12, 2016 - It’s the wedding season once again! All the brides-to-be and the bridegrooms-to-be are busy checking about the perfect Indian Wedding Decoration ideas for their much awaited day. While some may consider being a self-decorator, it is always better to avail professional help as these save up your time for other important issues. However, before taking the final decision, check out the modern wedding decoration ideas.
• 1. Wedding Theme–
Couples nowadays are opting for several wedding themes. The theme sets a mood for the way you want to have the wedding.
So, what are the trendy themes, nowadays?
• Vintage- Use colours, lace, antique items, candles
• Indoor garden- A fresh way to get married amidst mother nature
• Floral- Props like elephants, peacocks, and floral mandaps with orchids, roses, sunflowers!
• Contemporary-LED screens, crystals, lights, drapes with any dark evening colour!
Every kind of theme has its own décor to maintain. Use any of these trendy ideas for wedding stage decoration.
• 2. In a cocktail party–
Why not follow a popular theme to use for cocktail party decorations in India!
• Retro style party- Why not revive the past with high puffs, winged eyeliners, polka dots and groove with the tune!
• Contemporary theme- Use your social networking addiction in your wedding. Why not name the drinks after the trending social media words or have a backdrop with icons of social networking sites?
• Black and White theme- What if you decorate with black and white table covers, balloons, and centre pieces? You can even serve drinks based on this.
It is always better to take professionals’ assistance as they will help to have the best style as per your demand.
• 3. Wedding Mandap–
Avail unique mandap ideas by using-
• Flowers like orchids, lilies,
• Satin drapes to have the classy look
• Go for monochrome themes by having a mandap with your favourite colour
You can get in touch with various wedding professionals who offer creative and gorgeous mandap decoration to couples.
• 4. Reception–
You can have a good reception stage decoration (http://www.meltingflowers.com/wedding_backdrops.html) by trying out various modern reception ideas like-
• Turquoise theme- Set the environment with one of the most popular colours (the one in the trend)!
• Flower and drape theme- Have a romantic touch by using flowers and drapes of roses, marigolds, orchids, etc.
• Royal theme- Add that ecstasy feeling by having a maharaja style theme. You can be dressed like a royal couple with a suitable setup
It becomes hectic for individuals to plan the perfect stage by themselves. Professional experts will come up with further creative and innovative ideas for your wedding decorations (http://www.meltingflowers.com/), to turn all heads.
Weddings have beautiful stories to cherish throughout the life of an individual. One imagines one’s wedding to be a fairy tale. And the best way to turn this imagination into reality is by hiring a professional wedding decoration service. Begin a glorious journey of your happily ever after! Source :
Business Info : Melting Flowers