Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Chevy Chase, MD - Aug 10, 2016 - More than 30 distinguished speakers will participate in the 7th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit to examine priorities going forward for the Federal government, military and the 45th President. The summit takes place Sept. 13 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, Washington, D.C.
“For the last six years, our mission has been to convene top cybersecurity thought leaders to enhance cybersecurity. At this year’s summit, a who’s who of cyber experts will focus on priorities both in the US, Israel and the United Kingdom,” said Thomas K. Billington, Chairman and Founder of Billington CyberSecurity.
“For the last six years, our mission has been to convene top cybersecurity thought leaders to enhance cybersecurity. At this year’s summit, a who’s who of cyber experts will focus on priorities both in the US, Israel and the United Kingdom.”
Billington has delivered on its promise of enhancing cybersecurity. Just last month, the inaugural Billington Global Automotive Cybersecurity Summit publicly addressed for the first time the automotive industry best practices. The summit also made news when U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced that the Federal government will release its own best cybersecurity practices for the auto industry.
At the 7th annual summit next month, speakers from NSA and the military will include Admiral Michael Rogers, Commander, U.S. Cyber Command, Director, NSA/Chief, CSS; as well os other NSA cybersecurity officials, military cybersecurity commanders, and Department of Defense cybersecurity officials. (For names, titles and affiliations of all speakers, please scroll down.)
Ciaran Martin, CEO, National Cyber Security Centre, GCHQ, U.K., in an exclusive keynote, will outline the U.K.’s new strategy in cybersecurity. His keynote comes just weeks before the National Cyber Security Centre is officially launched in October and will offer a preview to attendees of the UK’s cyber mission.
Dr. Eviatar Matania, Head of the National Cyber Directorate, Prime Minister’s Office, Israel, in his keynote, will outline how Israel forged a national cybersecurity strategy.
Another highlight of the summit is the “All-Star Service Cyber Commanders Panel.”
Moderated by Michael Sulmeyer, Director, Cyber Security Project, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, John F. Kennedy School for Government, Harvard University, the panelists to date are:
Major General Paul Nakasone, Commander, Cyber National Mission Force, U.S. Cyber Command
Major General Christopher P. Weggeman, Commander, Twenty-fourth Air Force and Commander, Air Forces Cyber (AFCYBER), Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas
Dr. Michael Papay, VP and CISO, Northrop Grumman
View the complete agenda here.
At this information-rich day, leaders from government, the military and private industry will receive briefings on cybersecurity threats and solutions from the National Security Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, the Department of Justices, the Department of Defense and leading private sector cybersecurity companies.
Agenda and Registration Information
GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY SPEAKERS
• Admiral Michael Rogers, Commander, U.S. Cyber Command, Director, NSA/Chief, CSS
• Tony Scott, Federal CIO, Admin. for E-Government and Info. Technology, OMB (invited)
• Dr. Eviatar Matania, Head of the National Cyber Directorate, Prime Minister’s Office, Israel
• Aaron Hughes, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Cyber Policy, DOD
• James Trainor, Assistant Director, Cyber Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
• Andy Ozment, Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity and Communications, DHS
• Donna F. Dodson, Chief Cybersecurity Advisor, NIST and Director, NCCOE, NIST
• Brigadier General (ret.) Gregory Touhill, Deputy Assistant Secretary, CS&C, DHS
• Ciaran Martin, CEO, National Cyber Security Centre, GCHQ, U.K.
• Richard Hale, Deputy CIO for Cyber Security, Department of Defense
• Sanjeev “Sonny” Bhagowalia, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Information Systems and CIO, Department of the Treasury
• Michael Daniel, Cybersecurity Coordinator, The White House
• Major General Paul Nakasone, Commander, Cyber National Mission Force, U.S. Cyber Command
• Major General Christopher P. Weggeman, Commander, Twenty-fourth Air Force and Commander, Air Forces Cyber (AFCYBER), Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas
• Major General Loretta E. Reynolds, Commander, U.S. Marine Corps Cyberspace Command (invited)
• Neal Ziring, Technical Director, IAD, National Security Agency• Curtis Dukes, Director, Information Assurance Directorate, National Security Agency
• Kevin Mandia, CEO and Board Director, FireEye
• John Scimone, SVP and Global Chief Information Security Officer, Sony Corporation
• Jeffrey Massimilla, Chief Product Cybersecurity Officer, General Motors Company
• Dr. Michael Papay, Vice President and CISO, Northrop Grumman
• Thomas K. Billington, Founder and Chairman, Billington CyberSecurity
• Maj. Gen. (Ret.) USAF Earl Matthews, Vice President, Enterprise Security Solutions, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• John Worrall, Chief Marketing Officer, CyberArk
• Kiersten Todt, Executive Director, Presidential Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity
• Malcolm Harkins, Global CISO, Cylance
• Karen Evans, Co-Chair, CSIS Cyber Policy Taskforce
• Deborah Golden, Principal, Federal Cyber Risk Services Leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP
• Michael Brown, Rear Admiral, United States Navy (Retired), Vice President and General Manager, Global Public Sector, RSA, the Security Division of EMC
• Andy Zembower, Sr. Director-Operations, Cyber and Intel Solutions Division, General Dynamics Mission Systems
• Steven Grossman, VP, Program Management, Bay Dynamics
• Mark McLaughlin, Chairman, President, and CEO, Palo Alto Networks
• Michael Daly, Chief Technology Officer, Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions
View speaker biographies here.
Sponsor Opportunities: Find out about becoming a sponsor, please email Peggy Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-641-4150. She can help you with sponsor options and pricing.
7th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit Sponsors:
The Premier Sponsor is Palo Alto Networks
Platinum Sponsor is Northrop Grumman
Exclusive Diamond Sponsors: Cisco, CyberArk, Cylance, Deloitte & Touche LLP, General Dynamics, FireEye, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Raytheon, Tanium
Diamond Sponsors: RSA, Bay Dynamics
Gold Sponsors: Fortinet, NTrepid
Exhibitors: Anomali, Dark Trace, IEEEXplore
UK Cyber Innovation Zone: Armourcomms, Axelos, Bolden James, Contextis, CSIT, Garrison Technology, Huntsman Security, Improbable, Miracl, RIPJar, SiloBreaker, Titanic Systems
Media Sponsors: CSFI, The CyberWire
Find out more about the summit. Source :