Press Release (ePRNews.com) - KANSAS CITY, MO - Apr 11, 2016 - Lawyers Michael McGovern and Nicholas Porto have represented hundreds of towing companies across the United States. They are also the authors of “Legaleze,” the popular legal column in Tow Times magazine, the leading industry publication.
Towing professionals face more laws, more regulations and generally more legal challenges than ever. TowLawyer.com provides access to towing-specific laws on subjects such as holdings, collections, non-consensual towing, and federal and state labor laws that can save towing company owners and operators time and money – in addition to becoming more knowledgeable about the legal issues they face.
Towing professionals face more laws, more regulations and generally more legal challenges than ever before.
For a reasonable annual subscription fee, members of TowLawyer.com can:
• Access articles containing summaries of legal cases provided by Michael McGovern and Nicholas Porto over the years.
• Download legal forms, saving thousands of dollars in attorney’s fees that might otherwise be spent on attorneys who are unfamiliar with the towing industry.
• Stay abreast of current legal issues specific to the towing industry through regularly updated blogs authored by McGovern and Porto.
• Receive a free e-book identifying laws specific to your state.
• Chat with a TowLawyer.com attorney for up to one hour per year.
Visit TowLawyer.com to learn more about the only website of its kind specific to the towing and recovery industry. Leave a message at http://towlawyer.com/talk-to-a-tow-lawyer/ Source :