Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TORONTO - Jan 12, 2016 - January 12, 2016 | Toronto – The Canadian Institute will be hosting the 21st Century Telecom conference which will be taking place on March 8-9, 2016 in Toronto. The event will bring together senior executives in telecommunications, network technology, content producers and distributors, government, and more to discuss insights and developments that will shape the telecommunications industry for years to come.
Developed with the assistance of our Advisory Committee, the conference will cover:
· What new technology is disrupting the traditional telecomm marketplace and what new breed of enterprise is emerging?
· Who is the new competition in this marketplace and how will they be regulated?
· What is the future of content delivery and how will this impact the Canadian content production industry?
· How to stay on the right side of the privacy line and still use the advantages ‘big data’ offers
· What impact will recent CRTC Decisions (i.e. Wireline and Wireless access, ‘pick and pay’) and the recent CETA and TPP trade agreements have on the Canadian competitive landscape?
· Is it time to include broadband as a basic service and if so, on what terms?
Speakers include representatives from Ericsson Canada, Ciena, IBM, the Information and Communications Technology Council, Hortonworks, Bell Media, Canadian Media Production Association, Shomi, Verizon, VMedia, CNOC, TELUS, and more.
21st Century Telecom: Transformation of an Industry
March 8-9, 2016 – Toronto
About The Canadian Institute
The C5 Group, comprising the Canadian Institute, the American Conference Institute and London’s C5, conceives, develops and hosts conferences, forums, summits and other influential events.
We deliver business critical thinking, curated by specialists, inspired by industry leaders and measured by professional peers.
This expansive portfolio is shaped by a simple but unifying philosophy: we believe that growth and success occurs when the power of people and the power of information come together. Our goal is to help clients drive operational excellence, accelerate growth and deliver business value. We provide unparalleled access to market leading intelligence and facilitate a global exchange of expertise. We have spent decades building a community of industry leaders designed to advise, inspire and transform. Our wealth of insights and connections steers delegates for years to come.
This year marks 30 years since our inception and we are changing how our brand looks and how our website functions. Be on the lookout for our new look in the coming months.
Media Contact: Melissa Cabillan, Senior Marketing Manager, 416-927-0718 ext. 7224, firstname.lastname@example.org Source :
The Canadian Institute