Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Indianapolis, IN - Nov 17, 2016 - Verestent Technologies, a North American-based provider of transportation management software and solutions, has recently announced the launch of its new product, Verestent TMS. Verestent TMS offers a new way to manage an organization’s transportation business, designed to automate and streamline the operations, asset management, billing, payroll, and other administrative duties performed within an active transportation company.
By partnering with South Africa’s Logeco Holdings, Verestent will be able to tap into Logeco’s network and extensive client base, servicing many customers across the African continent. Brighton Dube, CEO, with over 15 years’ experience working with logistics and information technology solutions in North America, is confident that the African market is ready for Verestent’s new TMS. The office in South Africa will serve customers in Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, South Africa, and Zimbabwe, with plans to expand throughout the continent.
Verestent TMS is cloud-based allowing its subscribers to:
· Avoid buying expensive servers and having to hire the technology professionals to manage hardware and software platforms
· Work from anywhere with internet access, allowing companies to fully implement the “mobile office” concept
· Get the “latest and greatest” technology updates as they become available (no need to download software patches and updates)
· Enjoy “pay as you go” subscription pricing
· Have the comfort of knowing their data is hosted in secure, high-availability data centers around the world that includes redundant data backup
· Get up and running faster on state-of-the-art solutions
Verestent TMS also provides a built-in networking solution that allows subscribing companies to seamlessly “trade” or “exchange” their excess capacity (trucks, trailers, containers, planes, ships, etc.) and/or business (freight shipments) within a trusted, managed online network. Verestent TMS is designed so that companies in different geographies, different time zones, with different cultures and different units of measure, can broker loads to one another, yet see the load data in their desired standards.
“The trucking industry is quickly changing throughout all of Africa, and we felt it was the perfect opportunity to introduce our unique TMS to the African market, with trusted and trained Verestent employees and partners,” said Raj Wanniappa, Chief Executive Officer of Logeco Holdings. “We are proud to service enterprise organizations worldwide. As more companies look to implement flexible, straightforward solutions throughout Africa, we’ll be there to serve as their trusted partner.”
For more information,
· Raj Wanniappa
Visit www.logecoholdings.com or contact email@example.com.
· Brighton Dube,
Visit www.verestent.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Source :